Video Producer - Part-time paid internship
London, United Kingdom
Marketing &Com – Content & PR
Contentsquare is a dynamic SaaS technology startup based in Farringdon seeing explosive growth following $122million of funding. Recognised by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce technologies in the world, and Wired as one of Europe’s hottest startups, ContentSquare is a user experience (UX) analytics and optimisation platform that helps businesses understand how and why users are interacting with their app, mobile and web sites. We work with over 250 clients globally such as Sainsbury’s, Unilever, SkyGaming, BooHoo, Go-Pro, Club Med and Avis to empower their teams with invaluable behavioural insights.
We’re seeking a creative video producer with a passion for technology to join our team in our central London offices as an intern on a super flexible (and paid) part-time contract (ideally 2 days a week) to work around you and your studies. This is a unique role where you’ll have the creative license to create a variety of unshackled, cut-through video campaigns for a market-leading software technology. If you’re a fan of regular street food lunches, creative campaigns, ping-pong, fighting over Spotify playlists and flexible working then you’ll fit right in.
Do not hesitate to check on our YouTube video to see what it's like to work at ContentSquare!
This unique role will include the following:
- Accountable for video production marketing to drive awareness, engagement and leads that result in new logo acquisition and customer retention
- Collaborates across functions globally to deliver an effective video content marketing strategy (integrated into brand campaigns) to meet the strategic objectives
- Contributing to client advocacy through client interviews, event filming, video case study and use case development
- Assist in product marketing to distil complex technical information into compelling video content
- Assist in the management of first and third party events and webinars and help in the creation of assorted video projects
- Currently residing or studying in Greater London
- Currently studying a BA/BSc in Video Production or equivalent working experience
- Proficiency in production (cameras, lighting, audio recording) and post production (Premiere Pro and After Effects) a must
- Adobe creative suite (Illustrator, Photoshop etc) ideal
- Invision, Light Room, Sketch, Hubspot, Unbounce desirable
- Project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders
To apply please enclose your CV and link to your portfolio along with a fun fact about yourself.
Join our adventure where together we go beyond ourselves and conquer the next big challenge!