Senior Product Manager - Accessibility
Product – Product Management /
Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology company that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. Not to brag but… we have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative e-commerce technologies in the world, and featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups.
Contentsquare has 8 main offices across the world (Paris, NYC, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Tokyo, Singapore & San Francisco) with 750+ clients globally including many accounts from the global Fortune 100. We’ve been experiencing tremendous growth as our team has grown from ~300 to over 850+ employees globally, and raised a $500M Series E funding in May 2021, the biggest total VC funding ever for a French start-up! This announcement garnered more than 350 media placements globally.
We can tell you that this growth is not going to stop here as we are anticipating to hire 1,500+ positions globally within the next few years and are looking for talented people like you - unique, ambitious, and enthusiastic - to join us and help us continue to innovate and improve user experience. YOU keep us going and your creativity drives us to be a better company. Come join the #CSquad family!
We are hiring a passionate Senior Product Manager to lead a multi-disciplinary team that will be in charge of our Products around Digital Accessibility.
Accessibility is a new, key product offering that you will be responsible for building from the ground up. You will be responsible for discovering user needs, building the product vision and strategy in a valuable way for the business, defining success metrics, building the roadmap, and iterating over time.
• Build the vision of your product scope, the strategy to deliver it.
• Define metrics and KPIs to measure adoption and performance of your product over time.
• Spend time with users to identify their problems.
• Collaborate with Designers, Engineers and Data Scientists to ideate and deliver the best solution to our customers.
• Work closely with Product Design to drive user research and build the best user experience. Collaborate with Product Marketing to better understand the competitive landscape and define a state of the art go to market plan.
• Act as a leader to get stakeholders’ buy-in on your initiatives.
• Influence other teams to ensure successful outcomes in your product scope.
• Act as an authority in your product area. You will be responsible for identifying customer needs and business opportunities by performing qualitative, quantitative and competitive analysis.
• Be accountable for the success of the product. Contribute proactively to the product team’s success by continuously improving the way we work and by helping our juniors grow.
• You have 5+ years of Product Management experience
• You have led a software product or component from the discovery to the shipping stage.
• You have strong analytical skills to understand and solve complex problems.
• You know how to get things done on time and prioritize tasks
• You have strong technical knowledge and are comfortable participating in technical decisions made in your team.
• You are fluent in English both spoken and written
• You have a strong sense for User Experience and strong attention to details
• You have a first experience with product data.
• You are very comfortable with Agile and Lean concepts.
• Solid experience in Web/Digital Accessibility
• You have experience building a B2B SaaS product.
• You are familiar with AI concepts.
Why Should You Apply to Contentsquare?
✅ Our mission is focused on empowering everyone to create better experiences for all in the digital world.
✅ We invest in our employees through career development & opportunities, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
✅ You get to collaborate with and learn from smart and creative people around the globe.
✅ We are in this together #TeamSpirit.
To keep our employees happy and motivated, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues.
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information!
- Competitive parental leave policy (it can vary depending on geographic locations)
- Fun office culture with a big opportunity to make an impact on our growing global team, culture, including a Culture - Crew for every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
#Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values, and we welcome everyone to apply to our positions.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data are used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights.