Fullstack Software Engineer
Paris Area, France
R&D – Application
Contentsquare is a fast-growing startup founded in 2012 with the mission to improve digital experiences across the board. To do this, we developed an innovative SaaS solution that helps businesses understand how people are behaving on their digital platforms and how they can optimize the customer journey.
We love having a close relationship with our customers such as Walmart, Tiffany & Co, l’Occitane, Kering, L’Oréal, and more.
Since 2012 we have had 150% YOY growth and raised $60M in Jan 2019 to accelerate our international expansion with one goal: to become the leading Digital Experience Insights platform thanks to the infinite possibilities of AI.
With offices in Paris, London, New York, Munich and expanding throughout North America and Asia we have a great international team with tons of career opportunities, a unique environment with strong values, a fun atmosphere, a very exciting vision and culture!
We have 60 passionate and talented engineers from in our R&D team working on developing the best UX analytics software on the market.
Are you willing to participate in the development of software which revolutionizes e-commerce, thanks to processing large volumes of data, using cutting edge technologies such as Node.js, Kafka and Angular?
We are precisely looking for a Fullstack Software Engineer!
Do not hesitate to check on our YouTube video to see what it's like to be a Software Engineer at ContentSquare!
Within an agile team of 13 people, your goal will be to enrich our SaaS application, a SPA Angular usingNode.js APIs.We highly value user experience, the quality of the interfaces that we deploy, and the quality of the code.
Your daily work will consist of:
- Implementing new features for ContentSquare’s product
- Writing the code quality and tests
- Consolidating our distributed architecture - recently switched to micro-services - with better isolation of our services and the creation of new analytical products, built on our stack, to better meet the demands of our customers, particularly in the US
- Contributing to projects, pairing other developers and mentoring less experiences ones
- Writing client and server code to provide successful and ergonomic web applications
- Ensuring the reliability, the scalability and the efficiency of the SaaS application
- Be involved in key technical decisions and spread the global technical vision at ContentSquare
Stack : NodeJS, Angular, Kafka,...
As an enthusiastic follower of good practices, you will have at least 3 years's experience on back and front end development as well. Ideally NodeJS and Angular have no big secrets for you.
Any other experiences on another backend language such as: java, python, or other is more than welcome! And if you know kafka or have used on production other event bus, it will be priceless.
Why join ContentSquare’s Application team?
- If you are looking for a variety of cool projects, such as working on a Large Single Page Application with intensive data visualizations
- If you are looking for an environment where you’ll have the occasion to work with people having excellence skills in some areas
- If you are a challenger-driven, a team player and want to contribute to a on promise technical stack
- If you share our “quality focused” vision: code quality, code reviews, and code coverage (unit and functional tests).
If the above sounds like a great fit to you, then join us at ContentSquare and be a part of this awesome adventure. With tech teams that are as passionate as you are, cultivate knowledge sharing and strive for team cohesion. Through hackathons, and cross team innovation days, we are committed to innovate towards tomorrow’s user experience.
You’ll also have: a choice of PC or Mac, flexible working hours, remote days; soccer, handball, yoga, and many other activities; after work beers provided every Friday, monthly parties…and a very friendly team! Join our adventure where together we go beyond ourselves and conquer the next big challenge!
Join our adventure where together we go beyond ourselves and conquer the next big challenge!