Paris Area, France /
Sales – Existing Business /
Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology startup that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. We’ve been experiencing tremendous growth within the past few years as our team has grown from ~300 to 700 employees, and have recently raised a $190M Series D funding in 2020. In addition, we have 6 main offices across the world (Paris, NYC, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Tokyo) with 700+ clients globally including many accounts from the global Fortune 100. We can tell you that this growth is not going to stop here, we still are looking for great talent like you to join our family!
Not to brag but… we have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce technologies in the world, and featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups.
If you love what you see already, we can guarantee you will love us even more once you learn more about us!
As an Account Manager for our Sales team at Contentsquare, you will be responsible for delivering consistent, predictable revenue growth from our existing client base. If you’re an established sales professional with a proven track record in helping customers achieve lofty goals, we should chat.
- Take full ownership of accounts and contract renewals/retention, while creating cross-sell and up-sell opportunities
- Connect and build relationships with existing clients and act as a trusted advisor with an eye for up-sell opportunities
- Create opportunities to network both within existing accounts by unlocking contacts across new departments as well as referrals to expand our reach
- Work with Leadership to handle more complicated renewal processes
- Identify opportunities to expand revenue from current customers through understanding long-term strategic business and people goalsIdentify opportunities to expand current relationships to parent or subsidiary organisations
- Work closely with Customer Success to lead on touch points with clients during the subscription year
- 5+ years in sales with relevant SaaS sales experience selling to digital marketers
- Excellent communication skills both with customers and within an organisation
- Proven negotiation and closing skills
- Strong track record of navigating within large and mid-market organisations
- Ability to develop senior-level relationships quickly and effectively
- Experience presenting to senior managers and the C-level executives
- Ability to manage multiple opportunities simultaneously at various stages of the buying process
- Take an active interest in increasing customer satisfaction and deepening customer relationships
- Ability to be flexible and adaptive
- Experience with enterprise SaaS / E-Commerce / Analytics vendors preferred
- Fluent in French and English
Why Should You Apply to Contentsquare?
✅ Our mission is focused on empowering everyone to create better experiences for all in the digital world.
✅ We invest in our employees through career development & opportunities, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
✅ You get to collaborate with and learn from smart and creative people around the globe.
✅ We are in this together #TeamSpirit.
To keep our employees happy and motivated, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Trips to our global offices for onboarding, the Hackathon, and our annual worldwide kickoff trip (currently virtual)
- Competitive Parental leave policy
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- We offer many more benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information!
- Fun office culture with a big opportunity to make an impact on our growing US team culture, including a Culture Crew for every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
#Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values, and we welcome everyone to apply to our positions.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.