Presales - Solution Consultant
Paris Area, France /
Sales – Presales /
Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology startup that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. We’ve been experiencing tremendous growth within the past few years as our team has grown from ~300 to 700 employees, and have recently raised a $190M Series D funding in 2020. In addition, we have 6 main offices across the world (Paris, NYC, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Tokyo) with 700+ clients globally including many accounts from the global Fortune 100. We can tell you that this growth is not going to stop here, we still are looking for great talent like you to join our family!
Not to brag but… we have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce technologies in the world, and featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups.
If you love what you see already, we can guarantee you will love us even more once you learn more about us!
AS A PRESALES CONSULTANT:
You will work closely with the business development team to pitch the solution to prospective clients and support the sales process. You’ll be the technical authority on Contentsquare and will reassure the client across multiple subjects such as implementation, performance, security and the logic behind the stats and calculations in the platform.
You’ll be very commercially focused and will understand how to transfer the feature set of the platform into commercial value for the client. Rapid company growth always brings opportunities and you’ll seek these out and drive your own career forward.
OUR ROCK STAR:
With great passion for technology you are known for being a resourceful person and for finding solutions when problems arise. You’ll be comfortable in front of clients and colleagues and you’ll be able to convince and influence stakeholders both internally and externally. You’ll have a mix of development and sales skills and you’ll take a very keen interest in helping to drive the product forward. You’ll also be a riot at company socials and will contribute towards our excellent culture and work/life mix.
You’ll be technically aware of the latest front-end technologies and will be able to hold your own with CTOs and influence CEOs.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Fluent in French and English
- At least 2-4 years’ experience of supporting the sales of SaaS platforms, ideally in the analytics/optimisation/testing/personalisation space
- A solid understanding of how a web site functions
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Any experience of a modern JS framework e.g. React, Angular, Backbone.SQL
- Experience of web analytics platforms
- An understanding of UX and CRO
- Elastic Search knowledge
- Spanish skills
Why Should You Apply to Contentsquare?
✅ Our mission is focused on empowering everyone to create better experiences for all in the digital world.
✅ We invest in our employees through career development & opportunities, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
✅ You get to collaborate with and learn from smart and creative people around the globe.
✅ We are in this together #TeamSpirit.
To keep our employees happy and motivated, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Trips to our global offices for onboarding, the Hackathon, and our annual worldwide kickoff trip (currently virtual)
- Competitive Parental leave policy
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- We offer many more benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information!
- Fun office culture with a big opportunity to make an impact on our growing US team culture, including a Culture Crew for every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
#Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values, and we welcome everyone to apply to our positions.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.