Paris Area, France /
R&D – Platform /
Contentsquare is a digital experience analytics company dedicated to making the digital world more human through online experiences built on trust, privacy, and accessibility. Since our founding in France in 2012, we have grown to be a truly global team, representing more than 70 nationalities in offices across the world, including New York, London, Paris, Munich, San Francisco, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Singapore, and more.
We’ve been recognized by Frost & Sullivan as a Global Company of the Year, and by Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups. In July of 2022, we raised $600M in Series F funding, doubling our valuation to $5.6B. But we’re not stopping there.
To reach our ambitious goals for the future, we will be nearly doubling the size of our global workforce in the next 2 years. Want to learn, innovate and contribute your unique perspective to an industry leader? Join the team dedicated to bringing more human analytics to the world!
Contentsquare is aiming for one simple goal: being a global leader, worldwide. To reach this, we need to stay ahead of our competitors and clients, always creating, challenging, and going beyond ourselves. This is the spirit we are looking for.
As a Platform Developer, you will have a significant impact on developing the future tools to maintain, improve and automate the services we provide to cross R&D developers. Enhance the development and automate services to allow cross functions autonomously.
In this position, you will also have an impact on homemade solutions we will develop to improve our production operations and overhaul the uptime of our SaaS.
You'll succeed and enjoy this role if you like to think out of the box on how to improve the challenges you encounter. Automation is part of your religion and you care about influencing the lives of developers to improve and build a high standard of Platform services.
You also have a passion for public clouds and infrastructure, you know your way around it and you wish you could influence things that are more related to the platform rather than the next business logic.
What you’ll do
You will build tools using GoLang
You will maintain the different tools and work with contributors across Platform and R&D
You will work closely with developers to identify needs to enable them further
You will take part in Platform and R&D projects
You will identify manual operations across R&D and initiate ideas on automation
Do not hesitate to check on our YouTube video to see what it's like to work at ContentSquare!
What would make you a good fit?
You have experience working for a SaaS company
2+ years as a backend SW developer
You are an expert in GO - Big advantage
You have experience working with public clouds (AWS, Azure, GCP)
You are interested in IAC, security, cost, SLOs,...
You are very curious, technical and like to explore new tools, methods, and technologies
You adapt quickly to a changing environment and you always reconsider your methods
You have a strong will to go beyond yourself
You enjoy working in a team
You want to be a member of an outstanding fast-growing & international company
You're fluent in English (spoken, written)
Why you should join Contentsquare
- We’re humans first. We hire talented people and provide them with the trust, resources and flexibility to get the job done
- We invest in our people through career development, mentorship, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits
- We are a fast growing company with a track record of success over the past 10 years, yet we operate with the agility of a startup. That means a huge opportunity to make an immediate and lasting impact
- Our clients, partners and investors love our industry-leading product
To keep our employees happy and engaged, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- Immediate eligibility for birthing and non-birthing parental leave
- Wellbeing allowance
- Home Office Allowance
- A Culture Crew in every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
- Every full-time employee receives stock options, allowing them to share in the company’s success
- We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information
Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values. We welcome everyone to apply.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data is used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights.