Content Marketing Manager
New York, NY /
Marketing – Marketing North America /
Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology startup that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. We’ve been experiencing tremendous growth within the past few years as our team has grown from 300 to 750 employees, and have recently raised a $190M Series D funding in 2020. In addition, we have 7 main offices across the world (Paris, NYC, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Tokyo, Singapore) with 700+ clients globally including many accounts from the global Fortune 100. We can tell you that this growth is not going to stop here, we still are looking for great talent like you to join our family!
Not to brag but… we have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce technologies in the world, and featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups.
If you love what you see already, we can guarantee you will love us even more once you learn more about us!
As our Content Manager for North America, you will create high quality content that drives thought leadership and demand generation. You will work directly with the marketing and sales teams, data team, leadership, partners, clients, and other sources to produce unique and engaging content for our audiences. If you are a well-rounded and motivated story teller who is proficient in writing a powerful headline for a social ad as you are developing creative, interesting and engaging industry reports, let’s talk!
East Coast required, NYC office preferred (or commutable distance with some days work from home)
What You'll Do
- Work directly with the Head of Marketing Americas to plan and execute a multi-channel content strategy.
- Write and/or produce digital and/or print marketing materials including e-blasts, landing pages, microsites, e-books, blogs, case studies, data sheets, webinars, web ads, social content, infographics, and any other content as needed, with support from our in-house graphics team.
- Recommend ideal content formats and topics for our lead channels and buyer types
- Stay abreast of product development, features launches and company news to generate relevant content as needed.
- Publish the Contentsquare blog, and track blog analytics, reporting key metrics to the Head of Marketing.
- Implement SEO best practices, ensure content adheres to brand voice, style and tone, and maintain editorial integrity.
- Integrate content with campaigns to feed demand generation engine, and support our marketing automation and lead nurturing program with channel-relevant content.
- Maintain editorial calendars, develop and manage workflows to meet editorial and campaign deadlines.
- Create sales enablement materials around new assets.
- Work hand-in-hand with our data team to extract findings into compelling and easy-to-understand content.
- Contribute content ideas and pitch content that supports the overall content marketing strategy.
- Work across departments and geographies, harvesting internal and market expertise and turning it into awesome content.
What You’ll Need to Succeed
- 4+ years of marketing experience with proven experience in a content marketing
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- SaaS B2B experience
- An understanding of SEO
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field
- Desired: experience in marketing automation, Adobe
Why Should You Apply to Contentsquare?
✅ Our mission is focused on empowering everyone to create better experiences for all in the digital world.
✅ We invest in our employees through career development & opportunities, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
✅ You get to collaborate with and learn from smart and creative people around the globe.
✅ We are in this together #TeamSpirit.
To keep our employees happy and motivated, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues.
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information!
- Competitive parental leave policy (it can vary depending on geographic locations)
- Fun office culture with a big opportunity to make an impact on our growing global team, culture, including a Culture - Crew for every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
#Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values, and we welcome everyone to apply to our positions.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data are used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights.