Product Specialist, Analytics
New York, New York
Customer Success – Customer Services
Contentsquare is a fast-growing startup founded in 2012 with the mission to improve digital experiences across the board. To do this, we developed an innovative SaaS solution that helps businesses understand how people are behaving on their digital platforms and how they can optimize the customer journey.
We love having a close relationship with our customers such as Walmart, Tiffany & Co, l’Occitane, Kering, L’Oréal, and more.
Since 2012 we have had 150% YOY growth and raised $60M in Jan 2019 to accelerate our international expansion with one goal: to become the leading Digital Experience Insights platform thanks to the infinite possibilities of AI.
With offices in Paris, London, New York, Munich and expanding throughout North America and Asia we have a great international team with tons of career opportunities, a unique environment with strong values, a fun atmosphere, a very exciting vision and culture!
As a Product Specialist, Analytics in our New York City office, you will be a part of the Customer Success team, an international team comprised of Customer Success Manager and Customer Enablement Manager.
The Product Experience team is accountable for developing a deeper understanding of ContentSquare’s product capabilities, with the aim of spreading an innovative analysis methodology to our clients. You are ideally an excellent problem solver and insight provider that shines in data storytelling.
We are looking for a highly motivated Product Specialist to contribute to the development of our rising Product Experience team within the US. The ideal candidate will have experience in a client facing role using analytics tools and would easily identify web optimization opportunities. You must thrive in a startup environment, be proactive, data-driven and eager to learn.
- Participate in activities that drive product adoption, active use and Contentsquare awareness across your portfolio of customers
- Advocate on the behalf of the customer and represent their needs with internal product teams
- Proactively identify customers with low adoption and develop strategies to increase usage and stickiness with the product
- Create value by producing analysis and customized workshops with the customer based on job functions and verticals while leveraging innovative approaches, tools, and methodologies in collaboration with Customer Success Managers
- Be the go-to-lead for the adoption and awareness of new features with a proactive and consultative approach with customers
- Maintain knowledge of new product features to address the customer’s business needs, including attending new feature workshops and training.
- Participate in client meetings with Customer Success Managers to understand customers’ business challenges and ensure Contentsquare usage is effectively targeting the customers’ key objectives and KPIs
- 1-3+ years experience in an analytical role in Technology/Consulting
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Big data, Statistics or another related UX field
- You have strong communication & client facing experience and customer first attitude
- You have a demonstrated interest in the Internet, software, and technology; you’ll probably have used databases or have some programming experience.
Nice to Haves:
- Fluency in Spanish or French a plus!
- Web development knowledge (HTML, CSS, JS, tagging technologies)
- Skills in SQL and any other data exploration languages
- Experience with BI tools (ie Looker)
- User Experience or Cognitive Science knowledge
Join our adventure where together we go beyond ourselves and conquer the next big challenge!