Customer Onboarding Manager
Paris Area, France /
Customer Success – Solution Expert /
Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology startup that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. We’ve been experiencing tremendous growth within the past few years as our team has grown from ~300 to 700 employees, and have recently raised a $190M Series D funding in 2020. In addition, we have 6 main offices across the world (Paris, NYC, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Tokyo) with 700+ clients globally including many accounts from the global Fortune 100. We can tell you that this growth is not going to stop here, we still are looking for great talent like you to join our family!
Not to brag but… we have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce technologies in the world, and featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups.
If you love what you see already, we can guarantee you will love us even more once you learn more about us!
In a few words
As a Customer Onboarding Manager, you will guide new clients in the optimal use and adoption of the Contentsquare solution. As the first point of contact for your clients in their relationship with Contentsquare, you will be responsible for providing them with the best onboarding experience and empowering them to use the tool autonomously.
On a typical day you might:
Ensure solution enablement in client’s organisation:
- Identify key users of the solution and build strong relationships with them
- Build a training roadmap which suits their needs, profiles and constraints
- Configure and analyse client data within the Contentsquare tool
- Engage clients in the use of the solution by providing dedicated and tailored support which align with their strategic business goals
- Lead training sessions and guide users on their path to certification and autonomy
Coordinate actions to ensure client's satisfaction:
- Ensure the adoption of the solution and provide personalised solutions for usage optimisation
- Be the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how Contentsquare’s solution can be improved
Provide a great and profitable Customer Experience including online and offline services:
- Contribute content to online resources (e-learning, certification, documentation,...)
- Coordinate internal resources to gather knowledge from cross-fonctional peers (Data Analysts, UX/UI Designers, Product team, Customer Care,...)
- Learn from in-person sessions and apply knowledge to improve online resources
What you'll need to succeed:
- Fluent French & English speaker
- A first successful client-facing experience
- At ease with owning a project from A to Z and managing multiple projects at the same time
- Exceptional presentation, written and oral communication skills
- Dedication to customers and ability to create a trustful relationship
- Ability to adapt to different clients’ situations and provide the best suited solutions
- Endorsing a « teacher » approach and providing guidance to your interlocutors
- Enthusiastic about Marketing Data and Analytics
- Logical and analytical mindset, with a great passion for problem solving
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, technically challenging environment
- Previous experiences in Analytics, A/B test and/or data-oriented businesses will be appreciated!
Why Should You Apply to Contentsquare?
✅ Our mission is focused on empowering everyone to create better experiences for all in the digital world.
✅ We invest in our employees through career development & opportunities, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
✅ You get to collaborate with and learn from smart and creative people around the globe.
✅ We are in this together #TeamSpirit.
To keep our employees happy and motivated, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Trips to our global offices for onboarding, the Hackathon, and our annual worldwide kickoff trip (currently virtual)
- Competitive Parental leave policy
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- We offer many more benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information!
- Fun office culture with a big opportunity to make an impact on our growing US team culture, including a Culture Crew for every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
#Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values, and we welcome everyone to apply to our positions.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.