Junior Partner Manager (Internship)
Paris Area, France
Sales – Partnerships
Contentsquare is a fast-growing startup founded in 2012 with the mission to improve digital experiences across the board. To do this, we developed an innovative SaaS solution that helps businesses understand how people are behaving on their digital platforms and how they can optimize the customer journey.
We love having a close relationship with our customers such as Walmart, Tiffany & Co, l’Occitane, Kering, L’Oréal, and more.
Since 2012 we have had 150% YOY growth and raised $60M in Jan 2019 to accelerate our international expansion with one goal: to become the leading Digital Experience Insights platform thanks to the infinite possibilities of AI.
With offices in Paris, London, New York, Munich and expanding throughout North America and Asia we have a great international team with tons of career opportunities, a unique environment with strong values, a fun atmosphere, a very exciting vision and culture!
Content Square is one of the fastest growing technology companies in Europe. This year we successfully raised $42million in series B funding and were named as one of the best places to work. We’re expanding fast and need smart, talented and inspiring people to join the team.
Under the supervision of the Head of Partnerships, and after a very interesting period of training & rampup, you’ll be part of a very dynamic team which will count on you for the following missions.
- Evangelising a new leading product in the French market
- Uncovering new partners and making them become ContentSquare experts & ambassadors
- Recruiting, training and enabling partners (Digital Agencies and Consultancy firms) with the focus on new business
- Working closely with ContentSquare sales, pre-sales, marketing and inside sales, on closing enterprise deals
- Develop and maintain a sales strategy and business plans. Use the business plan as a roadmap for a 'Go to Market' and including sales goals.
- Focus on maintaining and deepening relationships with Partners to create increased sales opportunities.
- Be seen and treated by Partners as a trusted and valued resource, an advisor to them.
- Achieving revenue targets and goals for the territory
- Managing internal & external visibility about the partner’s program & partner’s achievements
- A degree (BA/BSc) or equivalent
- A first sales experience as business developer
- An intrinsic drive to be successful + Results oriented
- Strong communication and presentation skills (verbal and written)
- Organization & multitasking skills
- We are a global company, so fluency in English is mandatory
- Native French Speaking
- First experience in channel management will be a great asset
- Experience in SaaS and CRM software is preferable but not a requirement
- Up to 1 year proven sales track record in exceeding assigned individual quota
- Experience in both a start-up is a bonus (we’re a fun and dynamic company)
- You have a competitive team spirit and drive demonstratable either through sport, experience or other activities
What we offer
- Opportunity to contribute and collaborate on global projects
- Grow and tailor your role based on expanding responsibilities
- One-to-one coaching and mentoring from a team with over 35 years combined experience
- The opportunity to be part of a very exciting company currently experiencing hyper growth
- Contribute to the Partner’s success in the French market
- Autonomy and opportunity to secure a full-time contract at the end of your internship
- The chance to bring your wacky side to work each and every day
Join our adventure where together we go beyond ourselves and conquer the next big challenge!