Senior Solutions Consultant
San Francisco, California
Sales – Executive Sales
Contentsquare is a fast-growing startup founded in 2012 with the mission to improve digital experiences across the board. To do this, we developed an innovative SaaS solution that helps businesses understand how people are behaving on their digital platforms and how they can optimize the customer journey.
We love having a close relationship with our customers such as Walmart, Tiffany & Co, l’Occitane, Kering, L’Oréal, and more.
Since 2012 we have had 150% YOY growth and raised $60M in Jan 2019 to accelerate our international expansion with one goal: to become the leading Digital Experience Insights platform thanks to the infinite possibilities of AI.
With offices in Paris, London, New York, Munich and expanding throughout North America and Asia we have a great international team with tons of career opportunities, a unique environment with strong values, a fun atmosphere, a very exciting vision and culture!
About the Senior Solutions Consultant role:
Are you passionate about improving user experience, are technically advanced and love being the technical advisor in a team of stellar sales executives? As a Solutions Consultant at ContentSquare, you will work alongside our growing team of West Coast Sales Directors in our SF office. You’ll be the technical expert in a client-facing sales capacity, supporting a team senior sales executives, who are responsible for driving new revenue growth by delivering meaningful value to new customers. Working directly with enterprise customers you will be the technical subject matter expert on helping customers improving their user experience. You will be responsible for delivering product demonstrations that directly address customer pain and emphasize ContentSquare’s differentiators. During the sales cycle, you will lead proof of concepts, demonstrating ContentSquare’s ability to meet and exceed customer technical and business requirements, often in the customer’s production environment. You may also be asked to lead webinars, speak at conferences, and create public-facing training content.
What you'll do:
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products or services to customers and prospective customers
- Confer with customers and engineers to assess equipment needs and to determine system requirements
- Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support
- Plan and modify products to meet customer needs
- Help clients drive business growth through strong technical alignment and integration of the ContentSquare
- Partner with sales executives in building business cases for customer and drive new revenue growth
- Help in researching and developing new products based on customer and general market needs
The requirements of the role include:
- 3 to 5+ years experience working as a technical solutions engineer / consultant engaging enterprise clients, with a proven track record of success supporting senior sales teams
- Experience analyzing sites using products such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, or some other UX platform
- Strong knowledge of user experience and analytics
- Deep technical expertise around web, ecommerce and analytics platforms
- Experience aligning technical SaaS solutions to the business cases of enterprise customers
- Experienced in value and challenger sales methodologies Clear, concise and solution focused in both written and verbal communication
- Highly organized, pragmatic and able to prioritize effort on highest-impact areas
- Proactive in going above and beyond individual and team expectations
- Ready to travel up to 25 - 50%
Join our adventure where together we go beyond ourselves and conquer the next big challenge!