Customer Success Gainsight Administrator
New York, New York
Field Operations – Global Field Operations /
Contentsquare is a digital experience analytics company dedicated to making the digital world more human through online experiences built on trust, privacy, and accessibility. Since our founding in France in 2012, we have grown to be a truly global team, representing more than 70 nationalities in offices across the world, including New York, London, Paris, Munich, San Francisco, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Singapore, and more.
In 2022, we raised $600M in Series F funding and were recognised as a certified Great Place to Work in France, Germany, Israel, US and UK.
Please Note: Scammers are posing as Contentsquare and Contentsquare team members. We’ll never initially contact you via text or GChat, and never solicit money from you. Please visit our careers blog for more information.
As the Gainsight System Administrator on the Customer Success Operations team, you will fill a crucial role in driving value for customers across the lifecycle. In this role, you will collaborate with Customer Success stakeholders and cross-functional business teams to develop system strategies and craft the associated business requirements. You will then translate these requirements into technical designs to implement in Gainsight and integrated systems like Salesforce, while adhering to systems administration best practices. To ensure adoption, you will train team members and business partners to use the functionality to run their daily practice. Ensuring successful technical deployments and engaging in daily problem solving with the Customer Success Operations team and systems teams will help the team use the system productively. You will also work with the Business Intelligence team to create reports and dashboards in Gainsight and Tableau to assist our leaders in making important business decisions. You will be a key member of various projects that optimize our systems infrastructure, streamline our data, and he
What you’ll do:
- Configure, deploy, and administer the Gainsight platform (system configuration, reports, dashboards, end-to-end workflows, systems integrations)
- Work with the Associate Systems Administrator to plan the Gainsight roadmap and sprints
- Collaborate with cross-functional end users to gather business requirements that impact Gainsight and configure the system to meet those needs
- Develop new business processes in partnership with Customer Success leadership and cross-functional teams
- Design business rules that analyze customer data and trigger actions for the Customer Success team to engage with customers
- Help users to develop an understanding of contributors to customer health, sources of customer risk/churn, and positive trends
- Manage day-to-day support of Gainsight users, including fielding questions, ad-hoc customizations, design and implementation of core functionality, workflow adjustments, and user administration, security, and permissions
- Monitor system performance, data integrity, and user activity and suggestions to make recommendations, thus establishing a process of continuous improvement of the Gainsight platform
- Maintain expertise in Gainsight and other relevant software by staying up to date on new features, trends, and related technologies
- Identify opportunities for improvement of existing tools and processes, including adopting new features in each Gainsight major releases
What you'll need
- 1-5 years of experience, with a good knowledge of the SaaS business model and KPIs
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience in a relevant field (e.g., customer success, operations, business analysis, data analytics, database administration, computer science)
- Experience with administering Gainsight
- Demonstrated rapid, self-driven, experiment-driven learning of unfamiliar systems/software
- Experience working in Customer Success and with cross-functional teams (e.g., Sales Operations, Marketing, Customer Experience, BI)
- Self-starter, demonstrating leadership, project management and business analysis
- Excellent written and verbal communication. We are a global team that is widely distributed across geographies and time zones, so strong communication is key to our success.
- Strategic thinking and prioritization
- Problem solver with a systems mindset and strong analytical skills
What would make you stand out from the crowd?
- Gainsight experience as an end-user
- Gainsight administration certifications
- CRM administration experience or certification
- Customer-facing experience, especially as a Customer Success Manager
- Experience interacting with senior leadership and managers
- Experience in operations for customer success, sales, support, services, or marketing
- Experience in data analysis, business intelligence, and design of reports and dashboards
- Understanding of data structures, data modeling, and database management
$115,000 - $120,000 a year
Base Salary: $115,000 - 120,000 USD
For cash compensation, we set standard ranges for all roles based on function, level, and geographic location, benchmarked against similar stage growth companies. In order to be compliant with local legislation, as well as to provide greater transparency to candidates, we share salary ranges on all job postings regardless of desired hiring location. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including geographic location as well as candidate experience and expertise.
Why you should join Contentsquare:
▪️ We’re humans first. We hire dedicated people and provide them with the trust, resources and flexibility to get the job done.
▪️ We invest in our people through career development, mentorship, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
▪️ We are a fast growing company with a track record of success over the past 10 years, yet we operate with the agility of a startup. That means a huge chance to create an immediate and lasting impact.
▪️ Our clients, partners and investors love our industry-leading product.
To keep our employees happy and engaged, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are a few we want to highlight:
▪️ Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and various opportunities to interact with your team and global colleagues both on and offsite each year.
▪️ Work flexibility: hybrid and remote work policies.
▪️ Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different).
▪️ Immediate eligibility for birthing and non-birthing parental leave.
▪️ Wellbeing allowance.
▪️ Home Office Allowance.
▪️ A Culture Crew in every country to coordinate regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours.
▪️ Every full-time employee receives stock options, allowing them to share in the company’s success.
▪️ We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information.
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to responding to every applicant
Contentsquare is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data is used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights. You can exercise your rights by using our dedicated Data Subject Rights Portal here.
Your personal data will be securely stored in our hosting provider’s data center in Oregon (US West). We have implemented appropriate transfer mechanisms under applicable data protection laws.