Inside Sales Executive Germany
Munich Area, Germany
Sales – Inside Sales
Contentsquare is a fast-growing startup founded in 2012 with the mission to improve digital experiences across the board. To do this, we developed an innovative SaaS solution that helps businesses understand how people are behaving on their digital platforms and how they can optimize the customer journey.
We love having a close relationship with our customers such as Real, Tom Tailor, Cyberport, and more.
Since 2012 we have had 150% YOY growth and raised $60M in Jan 2019 to accelerate our international expansion with one goal: to become the leading Digital Experience Insights platform thanks to the infinite possibilities of AI.
With offices in Paris, London, New York, Munich and expanding throughout North America and Asia we have a great international team with tons of career opportunities, a unique environment with strong values, a fun atmosphere, a very exciting vision and culture!
Reporting to the Inside Sales Manager, this role requires a driven individual who is able to achieve and excel targets and who will be able to evangelise and take a new product to market. You will help define and develop our sales process whilst understanding the key business challenges our product and services solve. We are a fast-growing company, and need people who will take initiative and ownership when executing new business. There is a great opportunity to progress within the business.
• Evangelising a new product in the German market
• Generate business opportunities through professional, dedicated prospecting via emails, events and cold calling
• Develop C-Level relationships within target accounts
• Uncovering green field territories and making them your own by becoming a subject matter expert
• Developing a sales plan, whilst creating and maintaining a monthly sales forecast
• Reviewing the market to determine customer needs and feeding back into the business
• Meeting and exceeding all quarterly and annual sales quotas
• An intrinsic drive to be successful
• Minimum 1 year Successful sales track record in exceeding assigned individual quotas
• Experience in both a start-up and established business is a bonus
• Relevant experience in SaaS, ASP, Analytics, eBusiness or CRM software
• Strong communication and presentation skills (verbal and written)
• You have a competitive nature in some field (e.g. athletics, chess, whatever)
• Fluency in German and English
And for you?
• The opportunity to be part of a very exciting company currently in Hyper Growth.
• Help build and define the company in France.
• Competitive salary, uncapped commission structure.
Do not hesitate to check on our YouTube video to see what it's like to work in the Sales department at ContentSquare!
Join our adventure where together we go beyond ourselves and conquer the next big challenge!