Head of People Operations & Compliance France
Paris Area, France
G&A – HR
Contentsquare is a fast-growing startup founded in 2012 with the mission to improve digital experiences across the board. To do this, we developed an innovative SaaS solution that helps businesses understand how people are behaving on their digital platforms and how they can optimize the customer journey.
We love having a close relationship with our customers such as Walmart, Tiffany & Co, l’Occitane, Kering, L’Oréal, and more.
Since 2012 we have had 150% YOY growth and raised $60M in Jan 2019 to accelerate our international expansion with one goal: to become the leading Digital Experience Insights platform thanks to the infinite possibilities of AI.
With offices in Paris, London, New York, Munich and expanding throughout North America and Asia we have a great international team with tons of career opportunities, a unique environment with strong values, a fun atmosphere, a very exciting vision and culture!
As Head of People Operations & Compliance, France, you will ensure the delivery of all HR activities for France at each step of the employee life cycle: Talent Acquisition, Onboarding, Retention, Talent Growth, Performance Management, Offboarding, HR admin, Social Relations & Compliance.
You will lead our HR team based in Paris (People Managers, People Operations Team and Office & IT department) & ensure coaching to increase individual Performance.
As an ideal candidate for this role, you have solid experience with HR practices, Employee Relations and French labor legislation. You have experience working with high-growth companies, preferably in digital and start-up environments, and preferably you have worked in a high-trust environment. You are a known for being a very enthusiastic person with deep problem solver mindset. You are comfortable with ambiguity and with the high velocity of change that comes with the territory in high-growth companies. Above all, you believe that working hard to create a high-trust environment that works for both people and business is non-negotiable.
What you’ll do and how you’ll make an impact
HR Proximity & Talent Acquisition Supervision
· Partner with Senior Leaders & People Managers to develop and execute people strategies and deliver results in line with company's Values
· Support the People Managers to become strategic and trusted advisors to managers and employees on all things people related, including onboarding, employee engagement, benefits, employee relations and investigations, performance, career development, compensation, offboarding, etc.
· Advise and support People Managers to address complex issues impacting the business
· Lead, support and/or facilitate organizational design, change management, employee communication and organizational effectiveness initiatives within a function
· With the strong support of the People Managers:
o Partner with Senior Leaders to identify short-term and long-term hiring needs and design a relevant organization to support the company’s growth
o Partner with hiring team members to drive recruiting efforts, increase hiring efficiency, and improve our recruitment process.
o Define and track recruitment KPIs to adjust talent acquisition and hiring plans and strategies
o Structure the activity with needed material & tools
o Monitor Recruitment Budget
o Ensure communications and promote Talent Acquisition Activities
Supervision of HR Back-Office
- Manage People Operations team and make sure all HR Back-Office activities are run smoothly:
- Update employee documentation, onboarding, and termination paperwork, benefits, employment status, and similar records
- HRIS: update files constantly and ensure accurate data
- Payroll process: managing payroll supplier / providing payroll information / facilitating resolutions to any payroll errors / answering payroll questions
- VISA processes
Responsible for Social Relations & Compliance
· Build compliance into all we do, including maintaining in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, and reducing legal risks
· Lead the relationship and key negotiations with staff representatives
· Direct and plan the day to day operations of the Company's benefits programs
· Provide consultation and advise management for the purpose of ensuring compliance with legal and administrative requirements
· Develop HR capability in the understanding and application of employment law, policies and practices to ensure consistency and manage risk
Support Global Programs
· Partner closely with Human Resources team members to help drive the development of the people strategy and to implement programs and policies (compensation, performance reviews, talent development programs, training plan…)
· Produce reports and analyze people data to identify trends and areas of opportunity.
· Monitor key HR metrics for France
· Monitor HR budget working closely with Finance
Reasons why you should apply
- You are motivated by making an impact
- You have tenacity and drive
- You have a can-do, make it happen attitude
- You are known for your constant positive attitude
- You are outgoing and inquisitive
- You are a highly flexible problem solver, undaunted by ambiguity
- You make recommendations to effectively resolve problems or issues by using judgment that is consistent with company culture as well as standards, practices, and/or employment law
- You are highly self-motivated but also play well with others
- You are both data-driven and empathetic
- You strive for simplicity, even for complex problems
- You are a great listener with strong influencing skills
- 6-8+ years progressive experience in HR roles, including Head of HR or Head of Employee Relations in France
- Legal qualification preferable
- In-depth knowledge of Human Resource operations and French employment law
- Substantial experience of leading an Employee Relations function with experience in conflict management or mediation
- Hands-on experience in all aspects of HR management
- Proven track record in Team Management
- Impeccable communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Flexible approach to problem solving, balancing policy, best practice, legal and business issues to provide pragmatic solutions
- Strong knowledge of Startup / SaaS environment is a plus
- Demonstrable experience with HR metrics
Does this sound like it was written for you? Excellent! Please apply and let’s explore this together.
Join our adventure where together we go beyond ourselves and conquer the next big challenge!