Enterprise Sales Development Representative
New York, NY /
Sales Development – Sales Development US /
Contentsquare is a digital experience analytics company dedicated to making the digital world more human through online experiences that respect the user’s time, privacy, and ability. Since our founding in France in 2012, we have grown to be a truly global team, representing more than 70 nationalities in offices across the world, including New York, London, Paris, Munich, San Francisco, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Singapore, and more.
Since the beginning, we’ve developed a reputation for helping leading companies better understand and build trust with their customers. In that time, we’ve been recognized by Frost & Sullivan as a Global Company of the Year, and by Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups. In May of 2021, we raised $500M in Series E funding, but we’re not stopping there.
To reach our ambitious goals for the future, we will be nearly doubling the size of our global workforce in the next 2 years. Want to learn, innovate and contribute your unique perspective to an industry leader? Join the team dedicated to bringing more human analytics to the world! #WeAreCSquad
About the Opportunity:
As an Enterprise Sales Development Representative at Contentsquare, you will be the foundation in generating new business with companies generating $100mm+ ARR. You will hunt enterprise companies, qualify leads, and drive various outbound campaigns. You’ll join our NYC team to create and collaborate on prospective Enterprise deals with our Sales Directors and Marketing + Partnerships teams.
If you are hungry to grow your sales career in a thriving company, coachable, results-driven with an interest in technology… then we’d like to meet you! Sales Development Representatives go on to be top Enterprise Account Executives who close an average of $1mm per year! Come grow with us alongside some of the most unique individuals who are passionate about what they do!
Check out our YouTube video to see what it's like to work on the Sales team at ContentSquare!
What You'll Do
- Speak with Senior Executives from companies like Microsoft, Sephora, The North Face, & Lululemon
- Partner and generate new sales opportunities for Account Executives
- Research prospective customers and identify power map and key people relationships within target enterprise accounts
- Drive interest in Contentsquare’s product via outbound outreach and build a strong sales opportunity pipeline
- Conduct high level conversations with senior executives, both internal and external
- Meet or exceed your qualified leads and pipeline targets
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- A Bachelor's degree in Business, Sales, Marketing, or related field
- 1-2+ years of sales experience
- Experience with high volume calling, preferred
- Strong desire to grow a long-term career in sales - Think Enterprise Account Executive or Management!
- Outgoing, with a “CAN DO” attitude
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills - clear and concise
- Excellent time management and prioritizing abilities
- Exposure/experience with Salesforce, a plus
Office Location: 53 Beach St, New York, NY 10013
Why you should join Contentsquare
- Our clients, partners and investors love our industry-leading product
- We invest in our people through career development, mentorship, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits
- We are a fast growing company with a track record of success over the past 10 years while also operating with the agility of a startup, which means a huge opportunity to make an immediate and lasting impact
- We’re human first. We hire talented people and provide them with the trust, resources and flexibility to get the job done
To keep our employees happy and engaged, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- Immediate eligibility for birthing and non-birthing parental leave
- Wellbeing allowance
- Home Office Allowance
- A Culture Crew in every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information
Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values. We welcome everyone to apply.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data is used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights.