London, United Kingdom
Customer Success – Customer Services
Contentsquare is a dynamic SaaS technology startup based in Farringdon seeing explosive growth following $122million of funding. Recognised by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce technologies in the world, and Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups, Contentsquare is a user experience (UX) analytics and optimisation platform that helps businesses understand how and why users are interacting with their app, mobile and web sites. We work with 300+ clients globally such as Sainsbury’s, Unilever, SkyGaming, BooHoo, Go-Pro, Club Med and Avis to empower their teams with invaluable behavioural insights.
You will be based in London office, working with the Customer Success team: Customer Success Managers, Data Analysts and daily in touch with the global UI team (6 designers in Paris, 1 in London #YOU & 1 in New York).
Do not hesitate to check on our YouTube video to see what it's like to work in the UX department at ContentSquare!
What you will do
- SaaS missions:
- Train our customers on how to solve their UX problems with graphical recommendations from data
- Prepare consulting workshops responding to UI/UX customers' needs
- Managed services missions:
- Solve UX problems with operational recommendations thanks to audits and workshops for our customers
- Realise wireframes & mockups for customers
- Internal missions:
- Collaborate in building projects (about ContentSquare expertise, hackathon projects, ...) from conception to UX/UI design
- Daily contribute to ContentSquare UI expertise thanks to our global team of designers
- Fluent English and good knowledge of the UK market
- 2+ year's experience in UX/UI design
- Good knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud: Photoshop/Illustrator
- Good knowledge of prototype tools: Sketch/Adobe XD/InVision
- Solid knowledge of e-commerce sector: UX/UI best practices
- HTML/CSS basics (bonus)
- You are curious & creative
- You are enthusiastic & have a good sense of humor
- You regularly conduct watch and benchmarks
- You like team work and have a good teamspirit
- You enjoy spending time with your team (parties, sports, teambuilding events...)
Join our adventure where together we go beyond ourselves and conquer the next big challenge!