London, United Kingdom
Customer Success – Customer Services
Contentsquare is a fast-growing startup founded in 2012 with the mission to improve digital experiences across the board. To do this, we developed an innovative SaaS solution that helps businesses understand how people are behaving on their digital platforms and how they can optimize the customer journey.
We love having a close relationship with our customers such as Boohoo, Pretty Little Thing, Matches Fashion, Harvey Nichols, Sainsburys, and more.
Since 2012 we have had a 150% YOY growth and raised $42M in Jan 2018 to accelerate our international expansion with one goal: to be the leading Digital Experience Insights platform thanks to the infinite possibilities of AI.
With offices in Paris, London, New York, Munich and expanding throughout North America and Asia we have a great international team with tons of career opportunities, a unique environment with strong values, fun atmosphere, very exciting vision and culture!
You will be based in London office, working with the Customer Success team: Customer Success Managers, Data Analysts and daily in touch with the global UI team (6 designers in Paris, 1 in London #YOU & 1 in New York).
Do not hesitate to check on our YouTube video to see what it's like to work in the UX department at ContentSquare!
What you will do
- SaaS missions:
- Train our customers on how to solve their UX problems with graphical recommendations from data
- Prepare consulting workshops responding to UI/UX customers' needs
- Managed services missions:
- Solve UX problems with operational recommendations thanks to audits and workshops for our customers
- Realise wireframes & mockups for customers
- Internal missions:
- Collaborate in building projects (about ContentSquare expertise, hackathon projects, ...) from conception to UX/UI design
- Daily contribute to ContentSquare UI expertise thanks to our global team of designers
- Fluent English and good knowledge of the UK market
- 2+ year's experience in UX/UI design
- Good knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud: Photoshop/Illustrator
- Good knowledge of prototype tools: Sketch/Adobe XD/InVision
- Solid knowledge of e-commerce sector: UX/UI best practices
- HTML/CSS basics (bonus)
- You are curious & creative
- You are enthusiastic & have a good sense of humor
- You regularly conduct watch and benchmarks
- You like team work and have a good teamspirit
- You enjoy spending time with your team (parties, sports, teambuilding events...)
Join our adventure where together we go beyond ourselves and conquer the next big challenge!