New York, New York
G&A – Operations & Support
Contentsquare is a fast-growing startup founded in 2012 with the mission to improve digital experiences across the board. To do this, we developed an innovative SaaS solution that helps businesses understand how people are behaving on their digital platforms and how they can optimize the customer journey.
We love having a close relationship with our customers such as Walmart, Tiffany & Co, l’Occitane, Kering, L’Oréal, and more.
Since 2012 we have had 150% YOY growth and raised $60M in Jan 2019 to accelerate our international expansion with one goal: to become the leading Digital Experience Insights platform thanks to the infinite possibilities of AI.
With offices in Paris, London, New York, Munich and expanding throughout North America and Asia we have a great international team with tons of career opportunities, a unique environment with strong values, a fun atmosphere, a very exciting vision and culture!
- You will manage, draft and negotiate all forms of company contracts, including but not limited to NDA’s, SaaS Agreements, Service Level Agreements, Partner Agreements and Vendor Agreements
- You will help develop and implement standard templates, forms and processes
- You will provide training to the sales and to the operational teams from the different departments on processes, compliance and new legislation
- You will acts as the legal resource and trusted legal advisor, getting to balancing risks and providing sound advice to the management and support business functions.
- You will advise different teams all across the company on mitigating legal risks
- You will handle other project-based work within the scope of the legal department responsibilities on as-needed basis
- Minimum three (3) years' broad commercial and corporate experience as a corporate attorney providing legal advice and negotiating agreements in a SaaS/technology/start-up environment, preferably with an international company
- Proven ability to work in team and experience dealing directly with Clients and Business Partners
- Demonstrate a highly commercial approach and love working in a fast-moving, business-oriented environment typical of high-technology startups
- Able to work at incredible speed and with focus is a must for this role, candidates must be able to prioritize responsibilities to manage a large workload with very tight timelines
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English are essential
- You are able to demonstrate success working with sales teams in customer negotiations
- You have an in-depth understanding of contract law and software contract requirements and strong skills in negotiating SaaS agreements
- Experience contracting with large corporations and/or public sector is a plus.
- You are familiar with data privacy and protection law and practice, particularly in relation to SaaS offers
- You are familiar with agencies and systems integrator agreements.
- You must have skills and qualifications to practice commercial and contracts law in USA.
Join our adventure where together we go beyond ourselves and conquer the next big challenge!