(Part-time) Content Marketing & Digital Campaign Intern
London, United Kingdom
Marketing &Com – Content & PR
Contentsquare is a dynamic SaaS technology startup based in Farringdon seeing explosive growth following $122million of funding. Recognised by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce technologies in the world, and Wired as one of Europe’s hottest startups, ContentSquare is a user experience (UX) analytics and optimisation platform that helps businesses understand how and why users are interacting with their app, mobile and web sites. We work with over 250 clients globally such as Sainsbury’s, Unilever, SkyGaming, BooHoo, Go-Pro, Club Med and Avis to empower their teams with invaluable behavioural insights.
We’re seeking a dynamic and enthusiastic student (currently studying full-time based in London) with a passion for technology and exceptional written communication and project management skills to join our growing team in our central London office on a part-time flexible basis. This is a unique opportunity to gain invaluable experience in a marketing role for a fast-paced technology start-up where the candidate will provide support managing campaigns and creating content.
The ideal candidate would be a current University student based in London, fluent in English, who could flexibly work alongside their studies. The candidate would ideally have previous experience in marketing and a keen interest in the technology space.
This isn't a normal internship, we offer fully flexible working hours to suit your studies/lifestyle but a role where you'd have a tangible impact on shaping the communications and campaigns and gain invaluable experience in marketing.
Reporting to the Senior Content Marketing Manager (Chris) this candidate will be accountable for supporting the delivery of campaigns and content, including email marketing, writing landing page copy, creating flyers, posters, creative direct mail, PR articles, blogs, webcasts and project managing video campaigns - all designed to drive traffic, engagement and leads.
- As well as the opportunity to have a tangible impact on the success of the global business here’s what else we offer:
- A sociable office with a monthly happiness budget with regular socials and perks ranging from go-karting, junkyard golf and rooftop curling to in-office massages, basement jazz trips and cheese, wine and boardgame evenings
- An office fully-stocked with coffee, breakfast, fruit and snacks (plus regular tubs of M&S chocolatey bites)
- Plenty of opportunities for training and development
- If you’re a fan of Game of Thrones, ping-pong, arguing over in-office Spotify playlists, dad jokes, flexible working then you’ll fit right in
To apply please send your CV and a cover letter telling us why you believe you’d be a perfect candidate and why this role appeals.
Join our adventure where together we go beyond ourselves and conquer the next big challenge!