Paris Area, France
Product – Product Management
Contentsquare is a fast-growing startup founded in 2012 with the mission to improve digital experiences across the board. To do this, we developed an innovative SaaS solution that helps businesses understand how people are behaving on their digital platforms and how they can optimize the customer journey.
We love having a close relationship with our customers such as Walmart, Tiffany & Co, l’Occitane, Kering, L’Oréal, and more.
Since 2012 we have had 150% YOY growth and raised $60M in Jan 2019 to accelerate our international expansion with one goal: to become the leading Digital Experience Insights platform thanks to the infinite possibilities of AI.
With offices in Paris, London, New York, Munich and expanding throughout North America and Asia we have a great international team with tons of career opportunities, a unique environment with strong values, a fun atmosphere, a very exciting vision and culture!
On a typical day, you might:
- Build the high-level mission, vision, and the plan to reach it, for your product scope
- Define the metrics and KPIs used to measure adoption and performance of your product over time
- Work and communicate closely and collaboratively with UX/UI Designers, Engineers, Data Scientists and stakeholders
- Act as customer advocate, provide voice of the customer during internal discussions
- Perfectly document product requirements
- Accountable for success of the product
We'd love to meet someone who:
- Has at least 2 years' experience as Product Manager
- Has led a software product or component from the inception to the shipping stage
- Can articulate customer needs into clear product features and requirements that can be quantified.
- Knows how to get things done on time and prioritize tasks
- Has a technical understanding and are comfortable participating in technical decisions made in your team.
- Is fluent in English both spoken and written
- Is smart, a fast learner, and with strategic thinking
- Has a strong sense for User Experience and strong attention to details
You'll be our Super Star if:
- You have experience building a B2B SaaS product
- You have a genuine interest / first experience in digital analytics
Join our adventure where together we go beyond ourselves and conquer the next big challenge!