Team Lead DevOps
R&D – Platform /
Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology company that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. We have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce companies in the world, and have featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups.
Contentsquare has 9 main offices across the world ( New York, London, Paris, Munich, Singapore, San Francisco, Barcelona, Tokyo, and Singapore) with 750+ clients globally including Fortune 100 companies like HSBC, Sainsbury’s, Spotify, Asos and Microsoft. We’ve been experiencing tremendous growth as our team has grown from ~300 to 1000+ employees globally, and raised a $500M Series E funding in May 2021, the biggest total VC funding ever for a French start-up!
As our growth accelerates further we are looking to hire 1,500 positions globally in the next 3 years. We are looking for talented people like you to join us and help us continue to innovate and improve online experiences for all. We want the most ambitious, unique and enthusiastic people to join us and help us in this mission. Come join the #CSquad family!
As a leader in R&D you will have a significant impact on our SaaS product.
You will take part as a leader in the Platform team to manage our cloud infrastructure, data, developer’s tools, automation and more.
You'll succeed and enjoy this role if you are passionate about Infra as code, coding, research and implementation of new technologies and on top of all, working closely with R&D teams on our product.
What you’ll do
• You will manage a team and continue to grow it, train and mentor
• Collaborate with many dev teams on architecture, design and planning
• Manage big and important projects on multi cloud environments
• Own, improve and pitch about production stability and performance
• Work with all major technologies relevant to manage high scale SaaS and big data environments on public clouds (AWS & Azure)
• You are data driven and you love numbers. Working closely with dev teams for benches and calculations on scale and needs
• Provide support and guidance to dev teams on using the underlying infrastructure (IaC)
• You care about developer’s experience and you think about ways to continuously improve their efficiency and joy working with Platform tools
• You will have your chance for hands-on on our tech stack
• You will work closely with all our top engineers and management, reporting to VP Platform
Do not hesitate to check on our YouTube video to see what it's like to work at ContentSquare!
What would make you a good fit
• You have experience working for a SaaS company
• You have an IT Master Degree
• 3+ years DevOps experience, preferably in a global company
• 2+ years of experience as a manager
• You are very curious, technical and like to explore new tools, methods and technologies
• You can take on yourself to lead cross functional technical projects
• You adapt quickly in a changing environment and you always reconsider your methods
• You have a strong will to go beyond yourself
• You are a great team player
• You want to be part of an amazing fast-growing & international company
• You're fluent in English (spoken, written)
• You have Work Hard and Play Hard spirit
Why Should You Apply to Contentsquare?
✅ Our mission is focused on empowering everyone to create better experiences for all in the digital world.
✅ We invest in our employees through career development & opportunities, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
✅ You get to collaborate with and learn from smart and creative people around the globe.
✅ We are in this together #TeamSpirit.
To keep our employees happy and motivated, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues.
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information!
- Competitive parental leave policy (it can vary depending on geographic locations)
- Fun office culture with a big opportunity to make an impact on our growing global team, culture, including a Culture Crew for every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
#Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values, and we welcome everyone to apply to our positions.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data are used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights.