Marketing Manager - Southern Europe
Paris Area, France /
Marketing &Com – Direct Marketing /
Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology startup that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. We’ve been experiencing tremendous growth within the past few years as our team has grown from ~300 to 700 employees, and have recently raised a $190M Series D funding in 2020. In addition, we have 6 main offices across the world (Paris, NYC, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Tokyo) with 700+ clients globally including many accounts from the global Fortune 100. We can tell you that this growth is not going to stop here, we still are looking for great talent like you to join our family!
Not to brag but… we have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce technologies in the world, and featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups.
If you love what you see already, we can guarantee you will love us even more once you learn more about us!
In a few words
We’re seeking a dynamic individual with a strong passion for technology and exceptional communication and project management skills.
This is a unique opportunity to gain invaluable experience and knowledge about multiple European markets and to develop an international marketing profile within our growing team in the Paris headquarters or remotely from Italy!
You will manage one intern and report directly to the Western Europe Marketing Director.
On a typical day you might:
- Develop and implement the Southern Europe (Italy, Spain & Portugal) marketing strategy
- Support/localise global GTM plans with the goal of generating a strong pipeline of leads for the sales team
- Establish brand presence in the new territories and drive leads traffic, leveraging all parts of the marketing mix: including social, digital, website, events, partnerships to drive traffic / engagement / leads
- Function as a player-coach and be highly tactical in executing the marketing plan in Southern Europe
- Work closely with the Southern Europe Sales, SDR and Partnerships teams to exceed revenue targets
- Be a visible member and leader within the Southern Europe digital market, including creating thought leadership, and being active in the field with the sales team when appropriate
- Manage Reporting and Budgeting for the Southern Europe region
What you'll need to succeed:
- At least 3/4 years of B2B marketing experience, including one significant experience in a software/tech company, ideally SaaS
- Fluent in Italian (ideally Native) & Fluent in English
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to create and pitch compelling marketing materials; ability to communicate effectively with both business and technical people.
- Proven track record of success in tactical marketing roles in such as demand generation, account-based marketing, events and field marketing
- Proven track record of creating winning partnerships externally with brand marketers, agencies, and internally with the Design, sales, SDR and CSM teams.
- Ability to work in team and with different stakeholders
- International experience & French language are a plus!
Why Should You Apply to Contentsquare?
✅ Our mission is focused on empowering everyone to create better experiences for all in the digital world.
✅ We invest in our employees through career development & opportunities, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
✅ You get to collaborate with and learn from smart and creative people around the globe.
✅ We are in this together #TeamSpirit.
To keep our employees happy and motivated, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Trips to our global offices for onboarding, the Hackathon, and our annual worldwide kickoff trip (currently virtual)
- Competitive Parental leave policy
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- We offer many more benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information!
- Fun office culture with a big opportunity to make an impact on our growing US team culture, including a Culture Crew for every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
#Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values, and we welcome everyone to apply to our positions.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.