Partner Success Manager
London, United Kingdom
Customer Success – Customer Management
Contentsquare is a fast-growing startup founded in 2012 with the mission to improve digital experiences across the board. To do this, we developed an innovative SaaS solution that helps businesses understand how people are behaving on their digital platforms and how they can optimize the customer journey.
We love having a close relationship with our customers such as Boohoo, Pretty Little Thing, Matches Fashion, Harvey Nichols, Sainsburys, and more.
Since 2012 we have had a 150% YOY growth and raised $60M in Jan 2019 to accelerate our international expansion with one goal: to be the leading Digital Experience Insights platform thanks to the infinite possibilities of AI.
With offices in Paris, London, New York, Munich and expanding throughout North America and Asia we have a great international team with tons of career opportunities, a unique environment with strong values, fun atmosphere, very exciting vision and culture!
Considered as an expert, facilitator and trusted coach, the Partner Success Manager ensures that our existing UK partners gain a deep understanding of the ContentSquare platform, making them able to identify solutions and strategies that drive value to their customers.
We will rely on you to build and maintain solid, meaningful relationships with multiple stakeholders in our partner digital agencies and consultancy firms. In this role, you’ll be the communication nexus between ContentSquare Product, Sales, Marketing, Customer Success - serving as internal reference for our partners.
On a typical day, you might be responsible for:
- Partner Training – Skills Development
- Training partners based on short business audits
- Certification of the partner teams
- Monitoring the performance of certified partners
- Project management
- Technical implementation
- Organization and animation of project launch meetings
- Operations follow-up
- Scheduling management
- Advice and support on all types of digital issues
- Co-presentation of deliverables
- Configuration of the analysis tools
- Analysis of navigation and performance data
- Conducting co-production workshops
- Internal communication
- Updating project management tools
- Participation in internal or external ContentSquare events with partners
- Writing success cases
We'd love to work with Teammates who have :
- At least 2-3yrs SaaS or agency/consulting experience
- Very good understanding of Analytics, A / B and Data activities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly structured work approach, ability to manage multiple activities in parallel
- Competitive nature in some field (e.g. athletics, chess, whatever)
- Preferred second language but not a requirement
Why we think you'll love it here:
- As well as the opportunity to have a tangible impact on the success of the global business here’s what else we offer:
- Realistic performance related bonuses
- Excellent health and dental insurance packages
- Flexible approach to working hours and holidays
- A sociable office with a monthly happiness budget with regular socials and perks ranging from go-karting, junkyard golf and rooftop curling to in-office massages, basement jazz trips, brie and boardgame evenings and movie nights
- An office fully- stocked with (decent) coffee, breakfast, fruit and snacks (plus a regular supply of chocolate hobnobs
- Plenty of opportunities for training and development (you’ll get the training and personal development time to work on projects outside of your normal day to day)
Join our adventure where together we go beyond ourselves and conquer the next big challenge!