Partner Sales Manager
Paris Area, France /
Sales – Partnerships /
Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology startup that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. We’ve been experiencing tremendous growth within the past few years as our team has grown from ~300 to 700 employees, and have recently raised a $190M Series D funding in 2020. In addition, we have 6 main offices across the world (Paris, NYC, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Tokyo) with 700+ clients globally including many accounts from the global Fortune 100. We can tell you that this growth is not going to stop here, we still are looking for great talent like you to join our family!
Not to brag but… we have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce technologies in the world, and featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups.
If you love what you see already, we can guarantee you will love us even more once you learn more about us!
In a few words
The Western Europe market is a strategic market for Contentsquare and this role presents a unique opportunity to be one of the charter members of an awesome global Partners team. Reporting to the Head of Partnerships - Western Europe, you will help improve our partner process in France/Belgium/Switzerland whilst understanding the key business challenges our product and services solve. We are a fast-growing company and need people who will take initiative and ownership when executing new business in the field.
On a typical day you might
- Uncover new partners and making them become Contentsquare experts
- Recruit, train and enable partners (Digital Agencies, Consultancy firms, Technology firms and Technology Partners) with the focus on new business
- Localize global partner relationships Contentsquare has in different regions
- Work closely with Contentsquare sales, pre-sales, marketing and inside sales, on closing large enterprise deals
- Develop and maintain sales strategies and business plans. Use the business plan as a roadmap for a 'Go to Market' and including sales goals
- Focus on maintaining and deepening relationships with Partners to create increased sales opportunities
- Be seen and treated by Partners as a trusted and valued resource, and advisor to them
- Achieve revenue targets and goals for the territory
What you’ll need to succeed
- Fluency in French and English
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in Sales/Channel Management/Partner Sales/Presales
- Relevant experience in SaaS, ASP, eBusiness or CRM software
- Successful sales track record in exceeding assigned individual quota
- An intrinsic drive to be successful
- Strong communication and presentation skills (verbal and written)
- You have a competitive nature in some fields (e.g. athletics, chess, whatever)
- Experience in both a start-up and established business will be a bonus
Why Should You Apply to Contentsquare?
✅ Our mission is focused on empowering everyone to create better experiences for all in the digital world.
✅ We invest in our employees through career development & opportunities, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
✅ You get to collaborate with and learn from smart and creative people around the globe.
✅ We are in this together #TeamSpirit.
To keep our employees happy and motivated, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Trips to our global offices for onboarding, the Hackathon, and our annual worldwide kickoff trip (currently virtual)
- Competitive Parental leave policy
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- We offer many more benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information!
- Fun office culture with a big opportunity to make an impact on our growing US team culture, including a Culture Crew for every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
#Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values, and we welcome everyone to apply to our positions.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.