Marketing Assistant - South Europe (Internship)
Paris Area, France
Marketing &Com – Direct Marketing
Contentsquare is a fast-growing startup founded in 2012 with the mission to improve digital experiences across the board. To do this, we developed an innovative SaaS solution that helps businesses understand how people are behaving on their digital platforms and how they can optimize the customer journey.
We love having a close relationship with our customers such as Walmart, Tiffany & Co, l’Occitane, Kering, L’Oréal, and more.
Since 2012 we have had 150% YOY growth and raised $60M in Jan 2019 to accelerate our international expansion with one goal: to become the leading Digital Experience Insights platform thanks to the infinite possibilities of AI.
With offices in Paris, London, New York, Munich and expanding throughout North America and Asia we have a great international team with tons of career opportunities, a unique environment with strong values, a fun atmosphere, a very exciting vision and culture!
We’re seeking a dynamic individual with a passion for technology and exceptional communication and project management skills, who is looking to develop an international marketing profile, to join our growing team in the Paris headquarters. This is a unique opportunity to gain invaluable experience and knowledge of multiple European markets in a marketing role within a technology start-up.
- Reporting to the New Markets Marketing Manager
- Accountable for supporting the delivery of events
- Exposure to content marketing initiatives (email and landing page copy, flyers, posters and blogs) to drive traffic, engagement, leads
- Responsible for project management of direct marketing campaigns and creating articulate briefs for our design team
- Administrative tasks such as travel arrangements, budget control and others.
- Student currently enrolled at University
- Native or fluent in English (mandatory)
- Native or fluent Spanish or Italian (mandatory)
- Previous experience in marketing/events management/copy writing
- Interest in the technology space.
- Start date: March 2019 ideally
- Duration: 4 months
- Contract: Internship
To apply please send your CV and a cover letter telling us why you believe you’d be a perfect candidate and why this role appeals.
Join our adventure where together we go beyond ourselves and conquer the next big challenge!