Paris Area, France
Product – Product Knowledge
Contentsquare is a fast-growing startup founded in 2012 with the mission to improve digital experiences across the board. To do this, we developed an innovative SaaS solution that helps businesses understand how people are behaving on their digital platforms and how they can optimize the customer journey.
We love having a close relationship with our customers such as Walmart, Tiffany & Co, l’Occitane, Kering, L’Oréal, and more.
Since 2012 we have had 150% YOY growth and raised $60M in Jan 2019 to accelerate our international expansion with one goal: to become the leading Digital Experience Insights platform thanks to the infinite possibilities of AI.
With offices in Paris, London, New York, Munich and expanding throughout North America and Asia we have a great international team with tons of career opportunities, a unique environment with strong values, a fun atmosphere, a very exciting vision and culture!
We are looking for an enthusiastic and talented individual with a passion for content creation and communication to join our Product Team. Our team is focused on results and maintains a high customer satisfaction rating. The E-Learning Intern will join the Product team and you will report to the Instructional Designer.
The E-Learning Intern will be responsible for making ContentSquare’s products easy to use by creating engaging training content for multiple audiences. The successful candidate will be specifically responsible for writing, organizing, reviewing and translating E-Learning content and documents.
Do not hesitate to check on our YouTube video to see what it's like to work at ContentSquare!
What you will do
- Plan, develop, organize, write and edit technical documentation of our platform, methodology, and new features for our client audience
- Write tutorials, step-by-step instructions, and scenarios for E-Learning training courses
- Deliver a consistent and cohesive voice across all ContentSquare content and documentation
- Manage translation of E-Learning content between English and French
- Analyze feedback and prioritize updates
- Assist in planning and implementing enterprise level E-Learning solutions for our wide portfolio of clients
- Assist in training and adoption of E-Learning processes for internal and client teams
What we are looking for
- Fluency in French and English (written and spoken)
- University Degree
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to multitask
- Adept at communicating technical concepts clearly and precisely
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in MS Office and Google Docs
- Creative, empathetic, collaborative, optimistic and curious
Ways to stand out from the crowd
- Experience working with Camtasia, Articulate, or Adobe Captivate
- Experience in SaaS technology industry
- Interest in analytics and UX
Join our adventure where together we go beyond ourselves and conquer the next big challenge!