Junior Digital Marketer
Paris Area, France
Marketing &Com – Digital Marketing
Contentsquare is a fast-growing startup founded in 2012 with the mission to improve digital experiences across the board. To do this, we developed an innovative SaaS solution that helps businesses understand how people are behaving on their digital platforms and how they can optimize the customer journey.
We love having a close relationship with our customers such as Walmart, Tiffany & Co, l’Occitane, Kering, L’Oréal, and more.
Since 2012 we have had 150% YOY growth and raised $60M in Jan 2019 to accelerate our international expansion with one goal: to become the leading Digital Experience Insights platform thanks to the infinite possibilities of AI.
With offices in Paris, London, New York, Munich and expanding throughout North America and Asia we have a great international team with tons of career opportunities, a unique environment with strong values, a fun atmosphere, a very exciting vision and culture!
As the Junior digital marketer, you will be in charge achieving the digital marketing objectives of the company, through launching digital marketing campaigns across several channels. You will support and report to the Head of Digital Marketing EMEA. This is a unique opportunity to gain invaluable experience in a digital marketing role within a fast-growing technology start-up.
The main missions for the position are:
- Responsible for managing digital marketing budget and reporting on this monthly and quarterly.
- Responsible for planning Quarterly, monthly digital campaigns that meet our business objectives.
- Plan, configure, test and launch effective demand generation campaigns within HubSpot across different markets, including developing landing pages, emails, nurture campaigns, reporting and list segmentation
- Maintain marketing data integrity in our CRM and produce marketing reportsLiaise with our multiple business units and suppliers to ensure all deadlines are met
- Continuously evaluate and suggest improvements for solutions and processesCommunicate projects and results to global stakeholders
- Managing third party suppliers / agencies
- Responsible for identifying industry best practice across digital marketing channels
- A digital marketing geek and you have an aptitude for metrics, analytics and digital tools
- You have 1-3 years’ experience, ideally in Digital Marketing, Growth Marketing, Digital Strategy or similar specialty with an appetite for new technologies, and an understanding of the B2B environment
- You have hands-on experience of any Marketing Automation software (ideally Hubspot), and CRM Salesforce.
- Dynamic, with strong communication skills, autonomous and proactive
- Able to plan, organize and deliver reliable results on time
- Excellent communication skills both oral and verbal in French and English
- You have an infectious can-do attitude.
Join our adventure where together we go beyond ourselves and conquer the next big challenge!