Strategic Account Executive
New York, NY /
Sales – Sales North America /
Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology company that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. Not to brag but… we have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative e-commerce technologies in the world, and featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups.
Contentsquare has 8 main offices across the world (Paris, NYC, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Tokyo, Singapore & San Francisco) with 750+ clients globally including many accounts from the global Fortune 100. We’ve been experiencing tremendous growth as our team has grown from ~300 to over 850+ employees globally, and raised a $500M Series E funding in May 2021, the biggest total VC funding ever for a French start-up! This announcement garnered more than 350 media placements globally.
We can tell you that this growth is not going to stop here as we are anticipating to hire 1,500+ positions globally within the next few years and are looking for talented people like you - unique, ambitious, and enthusiastic - to join us and help us continue to innovate and improve user experience. YOU keep us going and your creativity drives us to be a better company. Come join the #CSquad family!
About the opportunity:
The ideal candidate has a strong sales track record in the technology sector, developing, qualifying and closing new business SAAS deals. The candidate has experience in building sales processes and driving strong Sales growth.
As a Sr. Account Executive you will be responsible for building Content Square’s pipeline, driving revenue, and ensuring long-term success in the region. This role requires a high-energy, over achiever who will be able to define our local strategy and evangelize the North American market.
What you will be doing:
- Own the full sales cycle from prospecting to close and drive new business sales in North America
- Establish and navigate relationships with senior executives and decision-makers
- Foster new relationships for Contentsquare through your own outbound efforts and with the help of our SDR team
- Wow prospects with an initial demo of the Contentsquare platform + partner with our sales-savvy Solutions Engineer to win the customer
- Join sales and marketing members at industry events and roadshows across the US
- Communicate and escalate issues appropriately including: billing, legal, security, onboarding, and technical inquiries
- Collaborate with our US and global teams across Solutions Engineering, Marketing, Customer Success Managers, Leadership, etc.) to build strategic adoption plans for customers
- Serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas including product
Who we are looking for:
- 8+ years as a sales hunter (new logo / new revenue acquisition) with relevant enterprise SaaS experience
- An entrepreneurial spirit, ready to drive US growth
- Experience managing a pipeline and closing SaaS contracts
- The ability to develop senior level relationships quickly and effectively
- Experience presenting to senior managers and the C-suite at leading enterprise companies
- The ability to manage multiple opportunities simultaneously at various stages of the buying process
- Interest in increasing customer satisfaction and deepening customer relationships
Why Should You Apply to Contentsquare?
✅ Our mission is focused on empowering everyone to create better experiences for all in the digital world.
✅ We invest in our employees through career development & opportunities, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
✅ You get to collaborate with and learn from smart and creative people around the globe.
✅ We are in this together #TeamSpirit.
To keep our employees happy and motivated, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues.
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information!
- Competitive parental leave policy (it can vary depending on geographic locations)
- Fun office culture with a big opportunity to make an impact on our growing global team, culture, including a Culture - Crew for every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
#Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values, and we welcome everyone to apply to our positions.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data are used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights.