Penetration Tester - Red Team / Simulated Attack Expert
Lead and deliver red team and simulated cyber-attack engagements, and act as a senior technical member of the Simulated Attack Group. You will be part of a strong team of experienced and passionate penetration testing consultants, who provide a range of security testing services. Your experience will be vital in developing and building the simulated attack service and capability, as well as being responsible for delivering some of the most interesting and challenging red team assignments.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Lead and deliver simulated cyber-attack engagements.
- Scope, plan and manage complex simulated attack projects through to completion, dealing directly with clients, often at a senior level.
- Contribute to the development of the simulated attack service, specialising in at least one area of directly relevant technical research.
- Provide training and mentoring to others in the team, and take responsibility for building both technical expertise and delivery capacity.
- Assist the GTM team in presenting, planning, and winning prospective opportunities.
Qualifications and Skills
- Knowledge and experience performing a range of penetration testing assessments e.g. infrastructure, web-application – with a solid background in IT / cyber security.
- In depth understanding of the tools, techniques and methodologies often used in simulated attack engagements.
- An understanding of common defensive tools and techniques utilised in industry to detect and respond to real world attacks
- Experience in performing simulated attack engagements would be an advantage, but not essential.
- CCSAS or similar industry related qualification (or capacity to work towards) would be advantageous.
- Software development or scripting experience would also be highly useful.
- Excellent report writing and communication skills, to a range of technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience with organising, leading, and delivering large consulting engagements.
Context Information Security as part of Accenture Group
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role as there will be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients and partners to enable delivery of the first-class services we are known for.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/08/2021
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.