Professional Services / Solutions Architect
Position: Professional Services Consultant
Location: UK/London area
About Contrast Security
Software applications have been the #1 source of successful data breaches over the last 8 years and cost companies an average $7.2 million per breach and untold damage to their reputations.
Contrast Security has built the only enterprise security product that knows where apps are weak and deploys adaptive defenses instantly. Our powerful and patented deep security instrumentation technology provides a fast, accurate and easy way to find and fix application vulnerabilities and block attacks instantly. Contrast’s agent easily installs onto any application server and finds vulnerabilities in less than 7 minutes without the need for security experts, static or dynamic scans. Our products are a perfect fit with Agile, DevOps and even waterfall methodologies, and work seamlessly on premise, in the cloud and in containers.
Contrast’s revolutionary approach to enterprise application security has won numerous industry accolades, including:
• Gartner “Visionary” Magic Quadrant Placement
• Forrester Wave: Application Security “Leader”
• InformationWeek’s Dark Reading "20 Security Startups to Watch" 2015
• 2016 OWASP Benchmark Project Best-in-class 93% true accuracy rating
• 2016 Cyber Defense Magazine "Best-of-Breed" in Application Security Solution
We are looking for a Senior Professional Services Consultant with application security and/or Continuous Integration experience to join our Customer Success Team. To ensure Customer Success, Contrast Security is developing in house comprehensive Professional Service capabilities. This position will not only need to deliver Professional Services they will need to lay the foundation for a highly effective Professional Services organization, which includes developing Best Practices, deploying solutions, writing SoWs and delivering training. This person must be extremely adept at analyzing existing customer processes, defining the ideal end state and helping them evolve their processes so Contrast Security becomes a seamless and integral part of their SDLC. To achieve that, this position requires the ability to fully understand a DevOps oriented SDLC and evangelize how Contrast can fit into that process as well as performing the necessary integrations to fully automate security testing. The final solution must satisfy the automation and ease of use required by a development team and the governance and compliance required by a security team.
Contrast has closed deals with some of the largest companies in the world. Those companies in turn are developing some of the most sophisticated software applications in the world. Yet Contrast is very much a startup company and this person will need to be an entrepreneur at heart with a passionate desire to win.
The scope of responsibility includes:
● Plan and execute deployments of Contrast Security technology throughout the customer’s organization to deliver the desired business outcomes
● Scope deployments with Sales and/or Customers and then generate SoWs
● Create project plans, track adherence to schedule, and establish regular status meetings with Customer
● Wherever possible, establish KPIs to measure the value of Contrast and evangelize the benefits to customers
● Create generic SoW templates for velocity sales
● Train users on how to use Contrast within the new SDLC processes and their specific responsibilities
● Provide expert guidance on advance features based on a Customer’s needs
● Develop and maintain close long term customer relationships
● Maintain metrics that show the status of the PS organization
● Help troubleshoot very complex customer issues
● Serve as a trusted advisor to customers and other Contrast Security team members
● At least 8 years of experience doing Professional Services for complex security technology products and/or Continuous Integration environments
● Experience managing complex enterprise software projects
● Demonstrated ability to help Customers transform their operational processes to leverage new technologies
● Deep understanding of continuous build environments for Java and .net
● Knowledge of CI tools such as Jenkins
● Knowledge of application security and application security vulnerabilities
● Understanding of PS metrics such as utilization
● Understanding of the security market
● Knowledge of the SDLC and software engineering methodologies/systems
● Experience working with customers in both remote and onsite environments
● Knowledge of SaaS and on premise solutions
● Enthusiastic, Positive Demeanor and Professional Customer Service skills
● Strong commitment to reaching your goals consistently
● Must Play to Win
● Technical College degree
We are changing the world of software security. Do it with us.
We believe in what we do and are passionate about helping our customers secure their business. We work hard, and we have fun doing it.
Solve the impossible. Easy = boring. If you’re looking for a fun work environment and like a challenge, you’ll love Contrast Security.
By submitting your application, you are providing Personally Identifiable Information about yourself (cover letter, resume, references, or other employment-related information) and hereby give your consent for Contrast Security, and/ or our HR-related Service Providers, to use this information for the purpose of processing, evaluating and responding to your application for current and future career opportunities. Contrast Security is an equal opportunity employer and our team is comprised of individuals from many diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and locations.