Senior Marketing Manager, EMEA
Contrast Security is looking for a founding member of our European expansion team to own and build out a regional marketing program. This leader will partner with the regional sales leaders to successfully continue the high growth trajectory of Contrast Security across Europe via our direct and partner channels.
This role, reporting to the Global VP Marketing, will generate awareness and create demand using a variety of marketing vehicles and tactics including, but not limited to, targeted account programs, conferences, targeted field events, digital campaigns, webinars and media relations. to find net new and expansion sales opportunities as well as moving accounts through the sales pipeline.
In this role, the Senior Marketing Manager will manage and execute all day to day marketing activity in the region, with a focus on planning, project management and executing initiatives and campaigns that support Contrast’s regional growth strategy and brand.
- Work alongside the Global marketing team to execute a regional marketing strategy that supports Contrast Security’s aggressive European business plan and growth strategy
- Develop a plan for all regional marketing campaigns and initiatives ensuring they are aligned to clear and achievable objectives and deadlines
- Hands-on day to day execution of the regional marketing activities including lead generation, events, digital advertising, media relations, content and corporate communications
- Partner with regional sales leaders to identify high value marketing opportunities and effectively manage a marketing budget
- Identify, empower and manage regional marketing consultants and vendors to scale operations across key countries
- Project management of key marketing campaigns and projects to ensure that deadlines are being met, and projects are delivered on time with high-quality execution
- Define regional marketing success metrics, track pipeline and optimize for success
About You / Qualifications
- 6+ years experience in a similar multi-faceted regional marketing role with a strong understanding of the marketing industry landscape
- Robust understanding of current and future integrated marketing concepts, strategy and best practice
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Demonstrable project management skills and an innate capacity for organisation
- Excellent copywriting and editing skills
- Proven ability to engage and manage senior stakeholders
- Galvanising, energetic and dynamic leadership
- Demonstrable knowledge of current affairs, trends and industry topics
- Friendly, approachable manner with a flexible attitude to work, with the ability to build relationships collaboratively across the business at all levels
- A keen eye for detail and aesthetic
- Ability to use own initiative whilst working to tight deadlines in a demanding environment
- Proven ability to identify, recruit & attract top marketing talent to build out a team
We are changing the world of software security. Do it with us!
We believe in what we do and are passionate about helping our customers secure their business. We work hard, and we have fun doing it.