Sales Development Representative
Los Altos, CA
Contrast Security is the world’s only application security software that quickly and accurately stops hackers from stealing data via web applications – the most successful attack vector. Contrast employs patented, deep security instrumentation to strengthen applications before they’re deployed, protect them in production and provide visibility throughout the application lifecycle. As a result, organizations can act faster against threats and immediately reduce their attack surface.
- Prospect, educate, qualify, and develop Target Accounts and inbound leads to create sales-ready leads and opportunities
- Make approximately 80 calls a day in addition to sending customized, strategic emails to targeted prospects
- Plan and coordinate web based and onsite demos for your sales reps and prospects
- Convert prospects into interested customers by articulating Contrast’s value proposition
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of Contrast’s competitive positioning in the marketplace
- Meet or exceed established objectives
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and web conferencing tools.
- Ability to use Salesforce.com (SFDC) and other on-line tools effectively
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills and be able to clearly and effectively articulate Contrast’s value via the phone
- Must be organized, detail and process oriented
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and use good judgment in resolving difficult issues
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Flexible paid time off
We are changing the world of software security. Do it with us.
We believe in what we do and are passionate about helping our customers secure their business. We work hard, and we have fun doing it.
Solve the impossible. Easy = boring. If you’re looking for a fun work environment and like a challenge, you’ll love Contrast Security.
By submitting your application, you are providing Personally Identifiable Information about yourself (cover letter, resume, references, or other employment-related information) and hereby give your consent for Contrast Security, and/ or our HR-related Service Providers, to use this information for the purpose of processing, evaluating and responding to your application for current and future career opportunities. Contrast Security is an equal opportunity employer and our team is comprised of individuals from many diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and locations.