Senior Talent Acquisition Partner
United States /
Contrast Security is the world’s leading provider of security technology that enables software applications to protect themselves against cyberattacks, heralding the new era of self-protecting software. Contrast's patented deep security instrumentation is the breakthrough technology that enables highly accurate assessment and always-on protection of an entire application portfolio, without disruptive scanning or expensive security experts. Only Contrast has sensors that work actively inside applications to uncover vulnerabilities, prevent data breaches, and secure the entire enterprise from development, to operations, to production.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Contrast is growing quickly. We are looking for an experienced metric driven Full Cycle Sr. Talent Acquisition Partner to join the HR team and manage our technical recruiting processes. As a part of the HR team, you will work closely with People Ops, hiring managers and Finance to facilitate the internal recruiting process utilizing our applicant tracking system (ATS). The ideal candidate has exemplary skills with sourcing top candidates, keeping them engaged through a structured interview and hiring process, and bringing them onboard while passionately marketing the Company to candidates as the “face” of Contrast to provide a best-in-class candidate experience. Ultimately, you will ensure we hire qualified people who help us achieve our business objectives.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to manage current open positions
- Market job openings through effective sourcing channels
- Map and automate the Talent Acquisition Process through our ATS with effective workflow and best-practices
- Support Company’s compliance standards through monitoring data in ATS
- Screen resumes and align with hiring managers to identify best-fit candidates
- Identify and structure the right interview team for each position
- Interview candidates during various hiring stages, including phone screen and in-person
- Work with hiring managers to assign interview projects for candidates as needed
- Provide clear and discerning interview feedback as needed, and drive interviewers to complete feedback in the Company’s ATS
- Maintain detailed reports that provide the status of open positions and recruiting efforts
- Analyze turnover and retention rates to forecast hiring needs
- Actively partner with managers on workforce planning and organizational structure
- Incorporate company culture and D,E&I initiatives into the recruitment process
- 7+ years of progressive technical recruiting experience
- Deep knowledge of full-cycle recruiting
- Experience using various interview formats (e.i. Phone/video/in-person, individual/group)
- Excellent hands-on skills with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Analytical skills and metric/results-driven
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with pre-hire assessments is a plus
- Preferred location is in Baltimore, MD or the Bay Area (remote option available)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- A proven track record of achieving goals in a metrics-based environment
- Technical recruiting experience both in house and with some agency roots
- Startup or SaaS recruiting experience
- Network of engineers in the Baltimore area
- Data analytical experience to derive insights from recruiting data
What Will Make You Stand Out
What We Offer
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible paid time off
We are changing the world of software security. Do it with us.
We believe in what we do and are passionate about helping our customers secure their business.
If you’re looking for a challenge and want to enjoy where you work, you’ll love Contrast Security.
Contrast Security is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Contrast Security is an equal opportunity employer and our team is comprised of individuals from many diverse backgrounds, lifestyles, and locations.
By submitting your application, you are providing Personal Information about yourself (cover letter, resume, email address, etc.) and hereby give your consent for Contrast Security, Inc. and/or our HR-related Service Providers, to use this information for the purpose of processing, evaluating and responding to your application for current and future career opportunities. If you are a resident of the European Economic Area or are applying for a position in the European Economic Area, Contrast’s Privacy Statement reflects our policies around compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and your rights respective to GDPR.
As a California resident, you are entitled to certain rights under CCPA:
The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) will go into effect on January 1, 2020. Under CCPA, businesses must be overtly transparent about the personal information they collect, use, and store on California residents. CCPA also gives employees, applicants, independent contractors, emergency contacts and dependents (“CA Employee”) new rights to privacy.