Los Altos, CA
Contrast Security, Inc. is the world’s leading provider of security technology that enables software applications to protect themselves against cyberattacks. Contrast's patented deep security instrumentation is the breakthrough technology that enables highly accurate analysis and always-on protection of an entire application portfolio, without disruptive scanning or expensive security experts. Only Contrast has intelligent agents that work actively inside applications to prevent data breaches, defeat hackers and secure the entire enterprise from development, to operations, to production.
As a member of Contrast’s Corporate Finance/Accounting team, you will be responsible for performing financial analysis and modeling, designing and preparing the financial plans and budgets, as well as analyzing, interpreting and communicating financial information to management and implementing appropriate financial planning systems and processes, providing expertise in financial reporting and control to assist management in the formulation and implementation of Contrast Security’s business strategy. To develop, maintain, and improve a wide range of analysis and reporting that critically impact business decision-making.
This position is an Individual Contributor and reports to VP of Finance.
- Develop/update financial plan model(s) best suited for SaaS company
- Lead the gathering, consolidation, and analysis of operating and financial results, including analysis of quarterly trends and drivers, budget vs. actual
- Partner with department/BU leaders helping to drive BU/project specific plans, analysis and metrics
- Make recommendations for improvements and identify optimization opportunities by preparing trend and other analyses
- Provide department heads with flash reporting, operational metric analyses and financial modeling
- Participate in the annual financial/operating planning process
- Provide analysis of variances to plan, providing insight on current and expected trends, and identifying areas of risk and opportunities
- Perform in-depth financial analysis for trends in revenues, costs, pricing, and profitability
- Conduct financial cost/benefit analyses to help evaluate and prioritize growth and other strategic initiatives and support timely decision making by the business
- Conduct industry and competitor analysis to develop operational and financial benchmarks
- Assist with management dashboard reports
- Partner with sales, sales ops, and accounting to support sales compensation process and analytics.
- Drive the development and implementation of FP&A processes and systems to support requirements of corporate, business units and functions and International expansion.
- Collaborate with Accounting on the monthly close process including comparison of actual results to those forecasted/planned and identify any directional changes that may be necessary.
- Independently perform ad hoc analysis and work on special projects for Management providing insight and suggestions
- 5+ years or more of corporate and/or BU financial analysis experience with SaaS companies is preferred
- BA/BS in Accounting, Finance.
- Strong finance/accounting and processes background
- Strong Advanced Excel skills and proficient in other Microsoft office applications.
- Excellent analytical, quantitative and organizational skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to work independently and to solve problems with minimal supervision
- Self-starter that adapts well to change in a fast-paced, dynamic workplace
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a team environment; comfortable dealing with people at all levels of the organization
- Exceptional attention to detail
Bonus Points For
- Experience working in a high growth startup environment
- Experience converting excel financial models to systems such as Adaptive, Anaplan, SaaS Optics, etc.
We are changing the world of software security. Do it with us. We believe in what we do and are passionate about helping our customers secure their business.
We work hard, and we have fun doing it. Solve the impossible. Easy is boring. If you’re looking for a fun work environment and like a challenge, you’ll love Contrast Security.
What We Offer
· Competitive compensation
· Medical, dental, and vision benefits
· Flexible paid time off
· Amazing environment with colleagues you’ll love working with