VP, Inside Sales
Los Altos, CA
Vice President of Inside Sales
Contrast Security seeks an Inside Sales Leader with a proven track record of success, to lead our Commercial Sales organization. Our Commercial Sales team is comprised of both Sales Development and Inside Sales team members.
The Commercial Sales leader will enhance existing processes to help the team achieve their individual sales goals. This individual will collaborate with both their own teams, our internal business units, and business partners; it is essential that they have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable working in a team environment. Our Commercial Sales leader will motivate, enable, and remove obstacles for the team.
This leader should have experience in different companies and a proven track record of being able to build a high-performing sales and sales development teams to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Lead and inspire inside sales team to against their personal and professional goals
- Establish recruiting strategy and career path for team
- Set, track, and help lead the team to achieve sales targets for your team
- Suggest and implement improvements in the sales administration process
- Facilitate and streamline customer engagement process to ensure high customer satisfaction and to enable cross-sell and upsell opportunities
- Report on sales metrics and suggest improvements
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts
- Coordinate department projects to meet deadlines
- 5+ years leadership experience of leading inside sales organizations
- A proven track record driving success with Sales Dev and Inside Sales teams
- Results-oriented with the ability to lead and inspire teams
- Proven ability to build strong teams
- Hands on experience with CRM (salesforce) and MS Excel
- In-depth understanding of sales process
- Excellent interpersonal and team management skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Problem-solving attitude
- BA degree in Sales, Business Administration or relevant field
We are changing the world of software security. Do it with us. We believe in what we do and are passionate about helping our customers secure their business. We work hard, and we have fun doing it.
Solve the impossible. Easy is boring. If you’re looking for a fun work environment and like a challenge, you’ll love Contrast Security.
By submitting your application, you are providing Personally Identifiable Information about yourself (cover letter, resume, references, or other employment-related information) and hereby give your consent for Contrast Security, and/ or our HR-related Service Providers, to use this information for the purpose of processing, evaluating and responding to your application for current and future career opportunities. Contrast Security is an equal opportunity employer and our team is comprised of individuals from many diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and locations.