Content Marketing / Copywriter
Los Altos, CA
Contrast Security is the world’s leading provider of security technology that enables software applications to protect themselves against cyberattacks. Contrast's patented deep security instrumentation is the breakthrough technology that enables highly accurate analysis and always-on protection of an entire application portfolio, without disruptive scanning or expensive security experts. Only Contrast has intelligent agents that work actively inside applications to prevent data breaches, defeat hackers and secure the entire enterprise from development, to operations, to production.
At Contrast, we pride ourselves on being the best and being the best requires hiring the best. We are looking for a Content Marketer/Copywriterto be a part of creating our world-class product. Our ideal candidate is a skilled problem solver and unafraid of challenges. Building the world’s fastest and most accurate application and web security demands a mix of tenacity, passion, and experience. At Contrast, you will find an environment where innovation and success come from creative collaboration. For those who meet these standards, there is no better place to work than Contrast Security.
We are looking for a Content Marketer / Copywriter with a great opportunity to help us connect and expand with our B2B customer personas (Developers, Security practitioners and IT Operations) in creative, innovative and exciting ways and across various mediums. You will play a key part within the Marketing team, increasing the speed we can publish quality content. You will intimately be involved in helping craft and execute on the voice of the company through various marketing assets (blogs, infographics, case studies, video scripts, digital content) that help promote our corporate brand, website, social media, customers and internal communications and content. This role will integrate and collaborate across the marketing and customer success teams, and produce compelling content that resonates and helps drive Contrast’s business and expand our mindshare in the market.
- Hands-on content marketing/copywriting for various marketing materials from conception to execution that provides a compelling corporate narrative that resonates with prospects and customers
- Translate complex concepts and translate and distill into creative and simple finished marketing assets that reflect our corporate and product brand and message
- Own assigned initiatives and projects by developing ideas/concepts to delivering assets for campaigns
- Collaborate with product marketing and management, customer success and other teams to understand design needs and develop marketing assets that support the needs of key stakeholders.
- Act as liaison with business and design partners to ensure holistic and consistent
- corporate brand
- Manage and be able to multi-task the day-to-day creative and production elements of multiple projects
- Continually test, refine and improve creative to provide recommendations and deliver on corporate goals and maintain the excellent quality of assets produced
- At least 3+ years of experience in copywriting/content writing within a marketing or agency setting, or corporate B2B organization with a preference towards cyber security, developers and IT operations experience
- Professional writing/editing/publishing experience creative writing, English, journalism, related writing or marketing field
- Excellent grammar, writing and speaking skills (will ask for writing samples)
- Well-developed writing skills across a broad variety of mediums and audiences and grasp multifaceted concepts
- and translate them into customer benefits
- Experience and creative across corporate and product brand, website, social, mail and internal projects
- Familiarity and knowledge in creating compelling content in existing and emerging digital media
- Demonstrated ability to create verbal consistency of design, look and feel, style, and production across all marketing assets.
- Demonstrated samples of quality of work with creative content that tells a compelling narrative
- Proven track record with the ability to work collaboratively and quickly across multiple teams
- Bachelors degree in either English, Journalism, Communications or related and at least 3+ years of experience in an agency or corporate B2B organization
We are changing the world of software security. Do it with us!
We believe in what we do and are passionate about helping our customers secure their business. We work hard, and we have fun doing it.
Solve the impossible. Easy is boring. If you’re looking for a fun, fast-paced challenge, you’ll love Contrast Security!
Medical, dental, and vision benefits
Flexible paid time off
By submitting your application, you are providing Personally Identifiable Information about yourself (cover letter, resume, references, or other employment-related information) and hereby give your consent for Contrast Security, and/ or our HR-related Service Providers, to use this information for the purpose of processing, evaluating and responding to your application for current and future career opportunities. Contrast Security is an equal opportunity employer and our team is comprised of individuals from many diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and locations.