Los Altos, CA
About Contrast Security
Contrast Security is the world’s leading provider of security technology that enables software to be self-protecting against cyberattacks. Contrast's patented deep security instrumentation is the breakthrough technology that enables highly accurate analysis and always-on protection of an entire application portfolio, without disruptive scanning or expensive security experts. Only Contrast has intelligent agents that work actively inside applications to prevent data breaches, defeat hackers and secure the entire enterprise from development, to operations, to production.
At Contrast, we pride ourselves on being the best and being the best requires hiring the best. We are looking for someone to help us with Strategic Alliances and be a part of creating our world-class product. Our ideal candidate is a skilled problem solver and unafraid of challenges. Building the world’s fastest and most accurate application and web security demands a mix of tenacity, passion, and experience. At Contrast, you will find an environment where innovation and success come from creative collaboration. For those who meet these standards, there is no better place to work than Contrast Security.
About the Position
Businesses that partner with Contrast Security come from various sectors in all shapes & sizes. Your unique mandate is to identify, support and quickly build relationships with technology partners that will provide long-term value to our business. Your knowledge of enterprise software combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shape how we grow our business alongside our partners. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide top-notch client service, training, and market analysis. You anticipate the needs of our partners and persistently explore and uncover how our range of product offerings can grow their business.
You explore and uncover the business strategies of these partners, and fully grasp how our range of product offerings complement theirs. You fully immerse yourself in data collection, draw insight on macro trends and future market developments from analysis, and then take a higher-level view to develop compelling, synthesized analysis and GTM recommendations. Acting as leader, you lead, advise and support our executive, business and product teams to build strong mutually successful relationships with these key partners.
- Rapidly structure complex, ambiguous, and novel relationships with global partners. This includes partners such as: cloud partners, development tools, and enterprise software companies
- Execute a strategic business development plan for target markets and ensure it's in line with the alliance partner’s strategic direction. This includes developing a detailed alliance plan and establishing a process to track monthly progress toward goals.
- Build consensus among cross-functional teams and influence decision-making within all audiences
- Lead execution against recommendations quickly and build a network of strong relationships across our partners
- Collaborate with marketing to plan and manage campaigns, events and communications
- Develop compelling and insightful recommendations
- Build strong executive level relationships with our partners
- Facilitate field interaction between our technology alliances and Contrast’s field sales organizations
- Define and manage partner sales plays, certifications, onboarding and enablement
- You will lead customer briefings, present at customer events and play an instrumental role in thought leadership on behalf of the company
- 5+ years of experience in management consulting, business development or technical partnerships
- Experience in one or more of these industries: Enterprise Software, Software Development Tools, Cloud, Security
- Experience in business development/partnerships that produced measurable impact
- Engineering background and/or demonstrated passion for technology
- Distinctive problem-solving, strategic and analytical capabilities
- Proficiency in spreadsheets and presentations
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Go-Getter. Prior successful experience of working in an innovative, fast-paced startup with a high rate of flux. The candidate must demonstrate strong entrepreneurial spirit and vigor.
- BS/MS degree in technical field, MBA is desired
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Flexible paid time off
Sound like the job you've been looking for? Think you'd be a great addition to our team? Then please apply, we'd love to talk with you.
We are changing the world of software security. Do it with us.
We believe in what we do and are passionate about helping our customers secure their business. We work hard, and we have fun doing it.
Solve the impossible. Easy = boring. If you’re looking for a fun work environment and like a challenge, you’ll love Contrast Security.
By submitting your application, you are providing Personally Identifiable Information about yourself (cover letter, resume, references, or other employment-related information) and hereby give your consent for Contrast Security, and/ or our HR-related Service Providers, to use this information for the purpose of processing, evaluating and responding to your application for current and future career opportunities. Contrast Security is an equal opportunity employer and our team is comprised of individuals from many diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and locations.