EMEA Channel Manager
Contrast Security is the world’s only application security software that quickly and accurately stops hackers from stealing data via web applications – the most successful attack vector. Contrast employs patented, deep security instrumentation to strengthen applications before they’re deployed, protect them in production and provide visibility throughout the application lifecycle.
We are looking for a talented, passionate and driven partner account manager who is interested in joining our team to help us take Contrast Security to the next level. Partner account managers play a vital role in the business growth of channel partnerorganizations. At Contrast, you will find an environment where innovation and success come from creative collaboration. We value speed and excellence.
Roles and Responsibilities
- The primary focus of the role is to build credibility & trust with Senior Partner Executives across EMEA and to inspire investments in selling and driving growth of Contrast products. To succeed in this, you will:
- Set partner sales targets, develop the plan to meet or exceed targets and drive execution of the plan. Developing and managing the implementation of sales strategies as well as the plans and programs that are designed to achieve and exceed incremental revenue goals.
- Be passionate about building, motivation, supporting and enabling key channel partner relationships to achieve revenue goals.
- Work cross-functionally with extended team members.
- Be capable of translating our products into business value for our channel partners, which requires understanding the partners’ business model including helping the partners develop value propositions that are attractive to their customers.
- Implement tools, programs and processes to effectively drive channel behavior and to enable channel sales growth, including partner onboarding, enablement, demand generation programs and planned goal achievement.
- Have a passion to win and the ability to lead by example, while displaying gratitude in your attitude every day.
- Ensure a positive partner experience enabling their success and Contrast’s.
- Consistent and proven track record of exceeding sales targets.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in a channel or partner account management role, working with VARs, distributors and/ or global alliance partners; experience in cyber-security or DevOps preferred.
- Strong computer skills, including salesforce.com and the Microsoft Suite of products.
- Ability to travel up to 60%+.
- BS/ BA degree or commensurate on-the-job experience.
We are changing the world of software security. Do it with us.
We believe in what we do and are passionate about helping our customers secure their business. We work hard, and we have fun doing it. Solve the impossible. Easy = boring. If you are looking for a fun work environment and like a challenge, you will love Contrast Security.
By submitting your application, you are providing Personally Identifiable Information about yourself (cover letter, resume, references, or other employment-related information) and hereby give your consent for Contrast Security, and/ or our HR-related Service Providers, to use this information for the purpose of processing, evaluating and responding to your application for current and future career opportunities. Contrast Security is an equal opportunity employer and our team is comprised of individuals from many diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and locations.