Full Stack Engineer
Contrast is looking for a Full Stack enthusiast passionate about application security and continuous delivery. They think about distributed systems in their sleep. They spend their free time making pull requests on open source projects, or posting their own project on Github or BitBucket.
Ideal candidates have a background in: Spring, Hibernate, ReactJS, Bootstrap, Cassandra, MySQL and Restful API development.
- Build, ship, curate, and iterate on Contrast Security features.
- Work with design, product, and support teams to build features.
- Own your work. Whether a nasty bug or an awesome feature, you put your name on every line of code.
- Be a team player. You love to work with others to find the right solutions.
- You can join us in our office in Baltimore.
- You love to code.
- You’re a generalist who thrives on building complete features independently (front and back-end).
- You’re a Java expert with a strong understanding of MySQL, Linux, Apache and are comfortable working with Cassandra, Redis and ElasticSearch.
- You’re passionate about building a great product.
- You approach problems from a product perspective, thinking through how the user will interact with what you're building.
- You have strong communication skills. You ask questions, let others know when you need help, and tell others what you need.
- You're a problem solver. You believe the best work is the result of finding the simplest solution to complex challenges.
- You see the big picture. You understand how the code you write interacts with systems and services, both internally and externally.
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Flexible paid time off
- Daily in-office lunches
If you're amazing but missing some of these, email us your résumé and cover letter anyway. Please include a link to your Github or BitBucket account, as well as any links to some of your projects if available.
We are changing the world of software security. Do it with us.
We believe in what we do and are passionate about helping our customers secure their business. We work hard, and we have fun doing it.
Solve the impossible. Easy = boring. If you’re looking for a fun work environment and like a challenge, you’ll love Contrast Security.
By submitting your application, you are providing Personally Identifiable Information about yourself (cover letter, resume, references, or other employment-related information) and hereby give your consent for Contrast Security, and/ or our HR-related Service Providers, to use this information for the purpose of processing, evaluating and responding to your application for current and future career opportunities. Contrast Security is an equal opportunity employer and our team is comprised of individuals from many diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and locations.