Product Manager, Open Source Security
Ready to shake things up? At Contrast we recognize that the cloud has dramatically changed the dynamics of application development, and that modern software requires a modern software security model. We strive to make security intrinsic to DevOps without compromising speed and without the need for specialized skills.
Our business is growing at an incredible pace and we are expanding teams across our organization to support customer demand. Now is the time to get on board. It’s an awesome place to work, and we’re looking for super stars.
We are looking for a dynamic product manager to own the strategy and execution for our expansion into the Software Composition Analysis (SCA) space. This is an opportunity to build a business from the ground up. We need a talented, open-minded and data-driven individual who can drive product vision and lead entry into a new market.
- Own the business and roadmap for our new Open Source Security (OSS) offering, driving the product vision, strategy, and execution for the service across SaaS and on-premises deployment models.
- Drive and own the product requirements process while working collaboratively with key stakeholders to prioritize and validate technology, features, product direction and strategy.
- Influence the Product Development and R&D teams while helping them better understand what to build and why.
- Collaborate with customers, sales, engineering and designers on fresh new concepts
- Establish clear metrics and KPIs to continuously evaluate business performance and feature usability with a direct feedback loop into the product strategy.
- Develop a deep understanding of the market landscape and identify key areas of competitive differentiation and market disruption.
- Work side-by-side with product marketing on positioning and marketing campaigns.
- You can join us in our Belfast Office!
- Excellent communicator, with natural ability to communicate effectively with internal stakeholders, customers and at trade shows, industry events and webinars.
- Detail oriented and organized. You’re able to transmute various, conflicting inputs into a focused narrative that engineering can drive and deliver.
- Experience in one or more of the following markets and technologies: Developer/DevOps Tools, Software Composition Analysis (SCA), Open Source Software Security, Application Security Testing, Web Application Firewalls (WAF)
- Previous knowledge of the most prevalent web application security vulnerabilities and exploits is a strong plus.
- Strong customer empathy and relationship building
- Demonstrated ability to distill and present research findings, market analysis and product requirements for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Demonstrated strong, structured and data-driven problem-solving and prioritization skills for multi-dimensional problems.
- Demonstrated experience with Agile and Lean development practices.
- Outstanding organizational skills to coordinate various creative, technical, and administrative projects across the organization.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in Product Management for SaaS based security offerings.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering; MBA preferred
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation package (salary + equity)
- A fun and dynamic environment where you work with other like minded people on products which make a real difference to the security of our customers
- In-office lunches
- Private health care
- Pension contributions
- Flexible time off
We are changing the world of software security. Do it with us.
We believe in what we do and are passionate about helping our customers secure their business. We work hard, and we have fun doing it.
Solve the impossible. Easy = boring. If you’re looking for a fun work environment and like a challenge, you’ll love Contrast Security.
By submitting your application, you are providing Personally Identifiable Information about yourself (cover letter, resume, references, or other employment-related information) and hereby give your consent for Contrast Security, and/ or our HR-related Service Providers, to use this information for the purpose of processing, evaluating and responding to your application for current and future career opportunities. Contrast Security is an equal opportunity employer and our team is comprised of individuals from many diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and locations.