Regional Sales Manager - South Eastern U.S.
We are looking for talented, passionate and driven regional sales individuals who are interested in joining our team to help us take Contrast Security to the next level. At Contrast, you will find an environment where innovation and success comes from creative collaboration and where the goal is to move fast and excel.
Contrast Security is the world’s only application security software that quickly and accurately stops hackers from stealing data via web applications – the most successful attack vector. Contrast employs patented, deep security instrumentation to strengthen applications before they’re deployed, protect them in production and provide visibility throughout the application lifecycle. As a result, organizations can act faster against threats and immediately reduce their attack surface.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Prospect, develop, and close new Fortune 1000 enterprise customers for Contrast’s application security software products in a defined territory, as well as upsell new products and services to existing customers.
- Attain quarterly and annual goals and quota targets.
- A passion to win, the ability to lead by example, while displaying gratitude in your attitude every day.
- Sell the Contrast Security vision to prospects through product demonstrations, events and target-specific initiatives.
- Qualify opportunities, and allocate time and resources accordingly.
- Manage large/global enterprise prospect and customer evaluations, proof of concepts, and any RFP/RFIs.
- Develop and execute on territory & account plans to deliver maximum revenue potential, manage sales activities, updates, and create and deliver accurate forecasts in Salesforce.com.
- Ability to solve complex business problems for our customers.
- Work cross-functionally with extended team members.
- Ensure a positive prospect/customer experience, and make our customers successful!
- Candidates primary residence should be located in a major city within the South Eastern United States
- 7+ years of field sales experience, or equivalent quota-crushing role, in the software/technology sector; experience in cyber-security or DevOps preferred.
- Experience managing and closing NEW business with in the Fortune 1000.
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10% of company) in past positions.
- Strong computer skills, including Salesforce.com, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Ability to travel up to 25%+
- BS/BA degree preferred
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible paid time off
At Contrast Security, we pride ourselves on being the best and being the best requires hiring the best. We are looking for new motivated team members to be a part of creating our world-class product. Our ideal candidate is a skilled problem solver and unafraid of challenges. Building the world’s fastest and most accurate application and web security demands a mix of tenacity, creativity, and derring-do. For those who meet these standards, there is no better place to work than Contrast Security.