Associate Product Marketing Manager
Los Altos, CA
As an Associate Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the outbound product marketing activities for Contrast Security’s innovative enterprise application security solutions. You will craft the messaging for solutions targeted at protecting applications from hackers and data breaches. You'll conceive and develop content that helps communicate our value to customers, and enables our sales organization to effectively educate our prospects on our products and vision. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate highly technical feature sets into business value propositions is crucial. It also requires you to be a strategic thinker and have the business savvy to drive segment opportunity. In your role as an Associate Product Marketing Manager you will be the expert on our buyer and influencer personas, and translate that knowledge into compelling content and sales tools.
- Product messaging – Create messaging that differentiates
- Product content – Author informative, persuasive content that can be delivered through multiple channels
- Sales and Marketing enablement – Communicate our unique value proposition and differentiators to the sales team and develop tools & marketing material that support the selling process
- Partner closely with Corporate Marketing team to support and represent Contrast at industry and company events.
- Product launch – Plan the launch of new product releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Market intelligence – Be the expert on your buyers and their buying process, as well as how to crush the competition
- Public speaking – Present to audiences at industry events, tradeshows and customer meetings
- Customer pulse – Help identify customer requirements and, working with Product Management, define product strategy
- 2+ years in product marketing, product management, or equivalent positions
- Experience marketing technology products to large or mid-market buyers
- Familiarity one or more of these product markets: cyber security, IT, software development
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for learning & attention to detail
- Deadline driven – can manage multiple projects and stay on schedule
- Willingness to travel 5-20%
- Excellent people and management skills to facilitate interactions with co-workers, cross-functional teams, customers, prospects and third parties
- Solid skills with office productivity applications such as Google Docs or MS Office, and especially PowerPoint
Contrast Security is the world’s leading provider of security technology that enables software applications to protect themselves against cyberattacks. Contrast's patented deep security instrumentation is the breakthrough technology that enables highly accurate analysis and always-on protection of an entire application portfolio, without disruptive scanning or expensive security experts. Only Contrast has intelligent agents that work actively inside applications to prevent data breaches, defeat hackers and secure the entire enterprise from development, to operations, to production.
At Contrast, we pride ourselves on being the best and being the best requires hiring the best. We are looking for a full-time Associate Product Marketing Manager to be a part of creating our world-class product. Our ideal candidate is a skilled problem solver and unafraid of challenges. Building the world’s fastest and most accurate application and web security demands a mix of tenacity, passion, and experience. At Contrast, you will find an environment where innovation and success come from creative collaboration. For those who meet these standards, there is no better place to work than Contrast Security.
Medical, dental and vision benefits
Flexible paid time off
We are changing the world of software security. Do it with us.
We believe in what we do and are passionate about helping our customers secure their business. We work hard, and we have fun doing it.
Solve the impossible. Easy = boring. If you’re looking for a fun work environment and like a challenge, you’ll love Contrast Security.
By submitting your application, you are providing Personally Identifiable Information about yourself (cover letter, resume, references, or other employment-related information) and hereby give your consent for Contrast Security, and/ or our HR-related Service Providers, to use this information for the purpose of processing, evaluating and responding to your application for current and future career opportunities. Contrast Security is an equal opportunity employer and our team is comprised of individuals from many diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and locations.