Digital Marketing Manager
Los Altos, CA
Contrast Security is the world’s leading provider of security technology that enables software applications to protect themselves against cyberattacks. Contrast's patented deep security instrumentation is the breakthrough technology that enables highly accurate analysis and always-on protection of an entire application portfolio, without disruptive scanning or expensive security experts. Only Contrast has intelligent agents that work actively inside applications to prevent data breaches, defeat hackers and secure the entire enterprise from development, to operations, to production.
At Contrast, we pride ourselves on being the best and being the best requires hiring the best. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to be a part of creating our world-class product. Our ideal candidate is a skilled problem solver and unafraid of challenges. Building the world’s fastest and most accurate application and web security demands a mix of tenacity, passion, and experience. At Contrast, you will find an environment where innovation and success come from creative collaboration. For those who meet these standards, there is no better place to work than Contrast Security.
About the Position
Contrast Security is seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to craft and execute best of breed digital marketing & demand generation tactics that will drive impactful sales pipeline growth. This candidate has a proven track record of acquiring net new qualified leads through top of funnel channels via cross-channel orchestration, leveraging Google Paid Search, Display Network [GDN], retargeting, organic search and paid social.
This Digital Marketing Manager is an execution focused team-player, who is able to think strategically and manage tactical detail, is both creative and analytical, and can thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Conceptualize, develop and execute innovative digital marketing campaigns, leveraging web, SEO/SEM, paid social media and display advertising
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Coordinate and execute pre and post-event communications to target audience via digital (HubSpot, Salesforce, additional Martech ie: web personalization, content boards, microsites, display ads).
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies while planning, executing, and measuring experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience. Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Ensure sales team alignment with marketing campaigns, lead processes, and visibility of digital marketing team's contribution to the sales funnel
About You / Qualificiations
- 5 -7 years of digital marketing, user acquisition, and demand generation to analyze and produce marketing-sourced leads and pipeline.
- Experience working with B2B marketing, preferably with SaaS.
- Hands-on experience with Google Suites (AdWords, Analytics, Tag Manager) and testing tools
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Strong background in SEO, analytics and conversion rate optimization required
- Detail-oriented with exceptional program and project management skills
- Strong team player with initiative, a positive attitude and proven ability to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Solid understanding of Integrated Marketing Campaign strategy & execution
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, self-sufficient in content curation
- Experience with salesforce.com, HubSpot, and other MarTech
- Account-Based Marketing (ABM) experience is a plus
- BA/BS or 4 year degree, or equivalent experience
What We Offer
· Competitive compensation
· Medical, dental, and vision benefits
· Flexible paid time off