Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
As a member of the Contrast Security engineering team, you will be responsible for deploying and scaling one of the fastest growing application security products being built today. You will be focused on high uptime targets while new software is being delivered daily. We automate everything possible, gather data to make informed decisions, and work hard to make the internet a safer place.
- Develop and deliver AWS infrastructure to colleagues and customers
- Continually improve existing infrastructure and AWS services
- Promote all things DevOps and Infrastructure as Code
- Perform automated and ad-hoc analysis on usage patterns, data growth, and application change to prevent performance bottlenecks
- Design, build, and configure environments and services in AWS
- Improve operational efficiency through automation, visibility, and transparency of performance and reliability metrics.
Tools You Will Use
- New Relic
- Python (or similar scripting language)
- AWS, Atlassian (Jira, Bitbucket, Confluence)
- Jenkins and other CI Tools
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 3+ years of professional experience
- Experience working with performance testing and monitoring tools
- Previous use of Ansible, CloudFormation, AWS (VPC, EC2, Route53, S3, CloudWatch)
- Background with deploying and troubleshooting web applications and services
Bonus Points If You Have or Want to Work On
- Distributed Queues
- Service Discovery
- Caching Design
- Spring and Hibernate experience
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Flexible paid time off
- Daily in-office lunches
If you're amazing but missing some of these, email us your résumé and cover letter anyway. Please include a link to your Github or BitBucket account, as well as any links to some of your projects if available.
We are changing the world of software security. Do it with us.
We believe in what we do and are passionate about helping our customers secure their business. We work hard, and we have fun doing it.
Solve the impossible. Easy = boring. If you’re looking for a fun work environment and like a challenge, you’ll love Contrast Security.
By submitting your application, you are providing Personally Identifiable Information about yourself (cover letter, resume, references, or other employment-related information) and hereby give your consent for Contrast Security, and/ or our HR-related Service Providers, to use this information for the purpose of processing, evaluating and responding to your application for current and future career opportunities. Contrast Security is an equal opportunity employer and our team is comprised of individuals from many diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and locations.