Professional Services Consultant/Solutions Architect
Software applications have been the #1 source of successful data breaches over the last 8 years and cost companies an average $7.2 million per breach and untold damage to their reputations.
Contrast Security has built the only enterprise security product that knows where apps are weak and deploys adaptive defenses instantly. Our powerful and patented deep security instrumentation technology provides a fast, accurate and easy way to find and fix application vulnerabilities and block attacks instantly. Contrast’s agent easily installs onto any application server and finds vulnerabilities in minutes without the need for security experts, static or dynamic scans. Our products are a perfect fit with Agile, DevOps and even waterfall methodologies, and work seamlessly on premise, in the cloud and in containers.
The ideal location for this role is Raleigh (preferred) or Charlotte, North Carolina. We are looking for an experienced Professional Services Consultant with application security and/or Continuous Integration experience to join our Customer Success Team. To ensure Customer Success, Contrast Security is developing in house comprehensive Professional Service capabilities. This position will not only need to deliver Professional Services they will need to lay the foundation for a highly effective Professional Services organization, which includes developing Best Practices, training content, and other re-usable artifacts. This person must be extremely adept at analyzing existing customer processes, defining the ideal end state and helping them evolve their processes so Contrast Security becomes a seamless and integral part of their SDLC. To achieve that, this position requires the ability to fully understand a DevOps oriented SDLC and evangelize how Contrast can fit into that process as well as performing the necessary integrations to fully automate security testing. The proposed solution must satisfy the automation and ease of use required by a development team and the governance and compliance required by a security team.
Contrast has closed deals with some of the largest companies in the world. Those companies in turn are developing some of the most sophisticated software applications in the world. Yet Contrast is very much a startup company and this person will need to be an entrepreneur at heart with a passionate desire to win.
- Driving Customer Value
- Educate customers on the relevant use cases for Contrast and associated value proposition
- Plan and deploy Contrast technology throughout the customer’s SDLC; which involves installation, configuration, and custom development to ensure optimal results
- Ensure customers are rapidly adopting Contrast and receiving the anticipated results and value
- Work with Product Management to define and plan new features/capabilities that accelerate adoption and value realization
- Engage with customers via strategic and operational reviews to communicate Contrast value as well as to evaluate future needs and strategic direction
- Driving Contrast Value
- Increase customers’ lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction and value delivered
- Drive new business growth through greater customer advocacy and reference-ability
- Provide expert guidance on advanced features based on a customer’s needs
- Develop and maintain long term customer relationships by serving as a trusted advisor
- Help troubleshoot very complex customer issues
- Provide ongoing strategic consulting and technical assistance for your assigned accounts
- At least 5 years of experience delivering professional services or technical account management for complex security technology products and/or Continuous Integration environments
- Prior software development experience (Java or .NET or Node JS preferred)
- Experience with complex enterprise software projects
- Demonstrated ability to help customers transform their operational processes to leverage new technologies
- Experience with CI tools such as Jenkins very desirable
- Knowledge of application security and application security vulnerabilities
- Knowledge of the SDLC and software engineering methodologies/systems
- Experience deploying both SaaS and on premise solutions
- Proven ability to make enterprise customers happy and successful
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Enthusiastic, positive demeanor and strong customer service skills
- Strong commitment to reaching your goals consistently
- Ability to travel up to 33% of the time
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree or better: preference for computer science or related degrees
We are changing the world of software security.Do it with us!
We believe in what we do and are passionate about helping our customers secure their business. We work hard, and we have fun doing it.
Solve the impossible. Easy is boring. If you’re looking for a fun, fast-paced challenge, you’ll love Contrast Security!
Medical, dental, and vision benefits
Flexible paid time off
By submitting your application, you are providing Personally Identifiable Information about yourself (cover letter, resume, references, or other employment-related information) and hereby give your consent for Contrast Security, and/ or our HR-related Service Providers, to use this information for the purpose of processing, evaluating and responding to your application for current and future career opportunities. Contrast Security is an equal opportunity employer and our team is comprised of individuals from many diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and locations.