Product Marketing Manager, Cloud Native
Marketing – Product Marketing /
Contrast Security is the world’s leading provider of security technology that enables software applications to protect themselves against cyberattacks, heralding the new era of self-protecting software. Contrast's patented deep security instrumentation is the breakthrough technology that enables highly accurate assessment and always-on protection of an entire application portfolio, without disruptive scanning or expensive security experts. Only Contrast has sensors that work actively inside applications to uncover vulnerabilities, prevent data breaches, and secure the entire enterprise from development, to operations, to production.
About the Position
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the outbound GTM and product marketing activities for Contrast Security’s innovative enterprise application security solutions aimed at the Cloud Native and Serverless markets. You will craft the messaging for solutions helping developers and security teams build secure cloud native applications. You'll conceive and develop content that helps communicate our value to customers, and enables our sales organization to effectively educate our prospects on our products and vision. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate highly technical feature sets into business value propositions is crucial. It also requires you to be a strategic thinker and have the business savvy to drive segment opportunity. In your role as a Product Marketing Manager you will be the expert on our buyer and influencer personas, and translate that knowledge into actionable GTM plays, compelling content and sales tools.
An ideal candidate has a passion and excitement around Cloud Native and/or Serverless architectures, as well as the AWS Lambda and Azure Functions communities. They have professional experience marketing to enterprises adopting Cloud Native approaches and launching new products in this category.
- Ownership of the GTM Strategy and Execution including Product Market Fit for our Cloud Native and Serverless solutions
- Product messaging – Create messaging that differentiates
- Product content – Author informative, persuasive content that can be delivered through multiple channels
- Sales and marketing enablement – Communicate our unique value proposition and differentiators to the sales team and develop tools & marketing material that support the selling process
- Partner closely with Corporate Marketing team to support and represent Contrast at industry and company events
- Product launch – Plan the launch of new product releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Market intelligence – Be the expert on your buyers and their buying process, as well as how to crush the competition
- Public speaking – Present to audiences at industry events, tradeshows and customer meetings
- Customer pulse – Help identify customer requirements and, working with Product Management, define product strategy
- 5+ years in product marketing, product management, or field marketing positions
- Experience marketing technology products to large or mid-market buyers
- Familiarity one or more of these product markets: cyber security, cloud infrastructure, serverless, cloud native development
- Bachelor's degree, MBA preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for learning & attention to detail
- Deadline driven – can manage multiple projects and stay on schedule
- Willingness to travel 5-20%
- Excellent people and management skills to facilitate interactions with co-workers, cross-functional teams, customers, prospects and third parties
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
We are changing the world of software security. Do it with us.
We believe in what we do and are passionate about helping our customers secure their business.
If you’re looking for a challenge and want to enjoy where you work, you’ll love Contrast Security.
Contrast Security is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Contrast Security is an equal opportunity employer and our team is comprised of individuals from many diverse backgrounds, lifestyles, and locations.
By submitting your application, you are providing Personal Information about yourself (cover letter, resume, email address, etc.) and hereby give your consent for Contrast Security, Inc. and/or our HR-related Service Providers, to use this information for the purpose of processing, evaluating and responding to your application for current and future career opportunities. If you are a resident of the European Economic Area or are applying for a position in the European Economic Area, Contrast’s Privacy Statement reflects our policies around compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and your rights respective to GDPR as a California resident, you are entitled to certain rights under CCPA: The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) will go into effect on January 1, 2020. Under CCPA, businesses must be overtly transparent about the personal information they collect, use, and store on California residents. CCPA also gives employees, applicants, independent contractors, emergency contacts and dependents (“CA Employee”) new rights to privacy.
* We could support remote work in most states except Colorado.
Recruitment Agencies: Although we value the services you provide, at this time we are not accepting resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.