Office Manager - Los Altos, CA
Los Altos, CA
We are looking for an Office Manager for our Los Altos headquarters. This role will manage daily operations and will have a big impact on the team: serving as an ambassador of company culture, and ensuring overall happiness and productivity of our employees. Our ideal candidate is a skilled problem solver and unafraid of challenges. Day-to-day responsibilities could include anything from managing the installation of new IT equipment, scheduling interviews, serving as a concierge for visiting clients, to driving key culture programs within the company. We work hard, but like to have fun. You will play a key role in this ethic.
- From stocking the kitchen and ordering lunches to prepping spaces for new hires and organizing office outings, you will be instrumental in ensuring that the office is a great place to work for all employees.
- Manage the office appearance, decorating for holidays and office events and maintaining visitor ready status at all times.
- You’ll be in charge of ordering office supplies and understanding what tools people need to do the best work of their career.
- Be the face and culture ambassador of the office, welcoming all incoming guests and candidates as well as maintaining the office vibe.
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail and shipments and support marketing’s mailing initiatives as needed.
- Coordinate candidate interview schedules and employee onboarding, including welcome packets and asset assignments to give our new hires a great start with Contrast.
- Manage IT support interactions and coordination of office machines maintenance.
- Coordinate travel for executives as requested.
- Support monthly credit card reconciliations and the Finance team as needed.
- Plan and coordinate on-sites/off-sites, gatherings, all-hands meetings and office events.
- Manage office security and access for employees and visitors.
- Coordinate facilities maintenance and repairs as needed and manage associated landlord interactions.
- Support HR, IT, the executive team and the Executive Assistant as requested.
- Support Compliance Committee initiatives and be a driving member of the Emergency Response Team.
- Complete ad hoc projects as needed
- BA/BS Degree
- 2-5 years work experience in a detail oriented office management and/or administrative role
- Exceptional emotional intelligence and people skills
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Experience in a fast-paced start up environment a plus
- Familiar with SF Bay area locations and venues
- Able to work from the office each day
- Light travel may be required
We are changing the world of software security. Do it with us.
We believe in what we do and are passionate about helping our customers secure their business.
We work hard, and we have fun doing it.
Solve the impossible. Easy is boring. If you want to love where you work and you’re looking for a challenge, you’ll love Contrast Security.