Vice President, Global Corporate Marketing
California Bay Area
Contrast Security is looking for a dynamic VP of Global Corporate Marketing executive, based full-time at its global headquarters in Los Altos, California. This person will report directly to Contrast Security’s Chief Strategy Officer and lead a team of high-performing marketers and skilled demand generation professionals. The ideal candidate will be someone who passionately lives the Contrast values to deliver self-protecting software to global enterprises.
- Define the strategy and lead execution of all major corporate marketing efforts for one of the most innovative and leading brands in enterprise software security, including: brand marketing, B2B demand generation, exec & corporate communications, PR, field marketing and social marketing.
- Provide strategic direction, guidance, and mentorship to senior leaders of the brand, communications and event marketing teams.
- Build, mentor and motivate a high-performing team to drive outcomes and challenge the business to think outside the box
- Develop ROI-based, measurable marketing programs, from account-based to installed base marketing, that align to Contrast’s business priorities; integrate across relevant touch points and deliver predictable outcomes.
- Optimize and standardize campaign and program creation approaches across the organization
- Create a model to track campaign success and drive continuous improvement
- Build out Installed base land and expand marketing strategy
- Define and evangelize the next evolution of Contrast’s story as a technology thought-leader, amplifying the power of our self-protecting software technology and journey as a primary leader and catalyst of what’s next in software security.
- Work closely with all members of the executive staff to develop strategy and voice of our brand in market, as well as internally
- Represent Contrast with press and media outlets as needed, serving as one of the primary spokespeople for the organization.
- Continue momentum on robust industry awards and speaking opps programs.
- Develop executive communications program, including speaking opportunities, development of original content & execution of thought leadership programs and events.
- Proactively collaborate across all marketing teams and beyond to achieve strategic goals. This includes partnering with sales, product, technology, HR, finance.
- Own and lead execution of global event marketing strategy, responsible for 75+ events annually, including Contrast’s global user conference.
- 15+ years experience in marketing, including proven success at a fast-growing, high-profile software company. Start-up and IT security experience preferred but not required.
- Inspirational leader – someone who has enough experience and the empathy to create a unique culture within the marketing organization, and has experience recruiting and building high-performing teams at all levels in communications, brand and/or event marketing.
- World-class oral, written and visual communicator.
- Hands-on experience working as a partner with finance & effectively managing a large marketing budget; Demonstrated success improving Return on Marketing Investment.
- Excellent cross-functional collaboration skills and organizational savvy, excelling at both high-level thinking & execution as well as influence of others to achieve a common goal.
- College degree or equivalent experience
We are changing the world of software security.Do it with us!
We believe in what we do and are passionate about helping our customers secure their business. We work hard, and we have fun doing it.
Solve the impossible. Easy is boring. If you’re looking for a fun, fast-paced challenge, you’ll love Contrast Security!
Medical, dental, and vision benefits
Flexible paid time off
By submitting your application, you are providing Personally Identifiable Information about yourself (cover letter, resume, references, or other employment-related information) and hereby give your consent for Contrast Security, and/ or our HR-related Service Providers, to use this information for the purpose of processing, evaluating and responding to your application for current and future career opportunities. Contrast Security is an equal opportunity employer and our team is comprised of individuals from many diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and locations.