Senior Director or Vice President of Worldwide Sales Operations
Los Altos, CA
The Senior Director/VP of Sales Operations at Contrast Security manages key components of sales force effectiveness (SFE) that are essential to driving sales productivity. The position is responsible for continuously improving the sales process, sales planning, reporting and analytics, sales programs, the annual sales meeting, and pricing and deal controls and approvals. This position assists the sales organization grow sales while improving efficiencies that allow sales personnel to become more productive resulting in lower cost of sales overall. The role will partner closely with Product Marketing, Product Management, Customer Success, and our Executive Leadership Team.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Sales Process Optimization– Partner with the Vice President of Sales and Senior Sales leadership to continuously improve the Contrast Security sales process by ensuring sales process adoption, implementation of sales methodology practices within the sales process, capturing the necessary process information to analyze and modify the process, and work with other departments to shorten the entire sales, contracting and client setup process.
- Customer Engagement– Develop consistency in the way our sales and client management organization conducts executive business reviews, assesses and mitigates client risk, and presents information to our clients via proposals and RFP responses.
- Sales Data Management, Reporting & Analytics– Coordinates with the Vice President of Sales and other stakeholders to lead efficient and accurate sales force reporting initiatives. Develops new reporting as needed, and summarizes and shares recommendations stemming from sales reporting and analytic findings. In addition, works closely with senior sales leadership to define and measure all sales personnel against performance standards.
- Recognition– Manage the annual sales compensation program, including program criterion, communication and regular updates to the sales organization.
- Deal Desk and Administrative Programs– Responsible for the cross-functional deal desk program that analyzes non-standard deal requests. Additionally, this role leads the planning and coordination for the annual sales meeting, oversees the sales lead management process and other administrative functions related to the management of a sales organization.
- Contract Facilitation and Management – will maintain all 3rdparty and customer agreements. This role will be the facilitator of all customer NDA’s, Contracts, and any other 3rdparty agreements. This candidate must have the ability to facilitate the collaboration with our Legal Team will help us execute the contracts process effectively with our customers.
• Minimum 8 years of experience in an Operational role
• Project management experience
• Strong Business Acumen
• Focused and Autonomous
• Ability to Think Strategically
· Has worked in a start-up environment
• Record of Consistency and High Performance
• Salesforce.com experience
· History of managing contracts and legal repository