⭐️ Who are we?
Convelio is a licensed freight forwarding startup evolving at the intersection of Tech, Logistics and the Art World. The startup specialises in the global shipping of high-end goods: paintings, sculptures, basically any valuable or bulky merchandise.
We've developed our own proprietary algorithm to offer competitive real-time shipping quotes and an end-to-end logistics service to the art market. Our mission is to become a tech-driven company in a traditional industry, and therefore make the shipping of bulky and valuable items as easy as possible for any business across the world by providing an online and seamless experience.
We currently serve a wide range of customers from art galleries, antique dealers, auction houses, online platforms to interior designers.
With 70+ colleagues scattered across Paris & London and now New York as well (since recently!), Convelio has a strong start-up & international culture. We thrive in solving complex logistics issues for our clients, enabling both sellers and buyers in the art market. We are backed by proven technology, prominent VC’s, and boast a global network and the resources (€9 million Series A funding in Jan. 2020) to seize the market opportunity.
Are you interested in transforming a traditional industry upside down?
Are you looking for the challenge of building something new and being part of an international & innovative start-up?
🎩 Your Role
We are looking for a high energy, results-driven, team-oriented intern to work closely with our founder on Operations topics.
In this role, you will have the great challenge of assisting one of the co-founders in designing workflows, building presentations for board meetings and running analyses.
It is a fast-paced role that fits high energy and agile people who like challenges. This job will allow you to work on a ton of strategic topics which will give you an overview on how a company works as a whole.
👍 What your team will look like
More than 55 people from all over the world to work with you. You report directly to our founder, Clément.
This is a 6 months internship based in Paris, start date as soon as possible.
✏️ What you'll do
- Assist in the design of processes
- Run data analysis about the business
- Assist in the decision making process based an in-depth analysis
- Draft, build and design key presentations for the team & investors
- Deep-dive into the LogTech world
- Work hard & have fun
🌍 What we offer
- Work for an exciting and fast-growing Tech-Logistics company evolving within the Art market
- The nicest and coolest international team spread across 3 offices globally (London, Paris and now NYC!)
- Immersion in the startup ecosystem and opportunity to work with a great team with diverse and highly advanced skill sets
- A very dynamic and kind team spirit, where you will have all space and support to fulfill your potential
- Autonomy to suggest improvements in team processes
- Improve your skills in Project Management
- A global overview on the Tech/Logistics world
💪 Your profile
- You have a first internship experience in a Tier 1 M&A, consulting, or hyper-growth company
- You are fluent in French & English, you have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You are positive, curious, self-motivated and hands-on
- You are an excellent learner and you have the desire to adapt to new concepts and technologies
- You are detail-oriented, you have strong organizational skills and are disciplined in daily activity planning (ability to manage tightly, over time, a large quantity of information)
- You enjoy working in a challenging fast-paced, target-driven and team-oriented environment
- Your school provides you with an internship agreement
📑 The Recruitment Process
- First phone call with someone from the HR or founders team
- Video interview with our Head of HR & one of our founders
☀️ Above all, we are looking for an enthusiastic, ambitious and self-motivated team-mate, ready to take on initiatives and make an impact, be willing to grow with us in order to transform this market - and this might be the single most important skill we require ;).
--> Don't hesitate to check out the testimonies of our former interns at Convelio, Elisa and Domiziano!
📺 If you want to know more about Convelio, watch this video!
🚀Join us for a thrilling adventure!