Talent Aquisition Specialist (Full Remote Possible)
Human Resources /
⭐️ Who are we?
Convelio is a licensed freight forwarding startup evolving at the intersection of Tech, Logistics and the Art World. The startup specialises in the global shipping of high-end goods: paintings, sculptures, basically any valuable or bulky merchandise.
We've developed our own proprietary algorithm to offer competitive real-time shipping quotes and an end-to-end logistics service to the art market. Our mission is to become a tech-driven company in a traditional industry, and therefore make the shipping of bulky and valuable items as easy as possible for any business across the world by providing an online and seamless experience.
We currently serve a wide range of customers from art galleries, antique dealers, auction houses, online platforms to interior designers.
With 170+ colleagues scattered across Paris & London and now New York as well (since recently!), Convelio has a strong start-up & international culture. We thrive in solving complex logistics issues for our clients, enabling both sellers and buyers in the art market. We are backed by proven technology, prominent VC’s, and boast a global network and the resources (€9 million Series A funding in Jan. 2020) to seize the market opportunity.
Are you interested in transforming a traditional industry upside down? Are you looking for the challenge of building something new and being part of an international & innovative start-up?
🎩 Your Role
We are looking for a high energy, results-driven, team-oriented Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our HR Team!
Recruitment at Convelio is highly valued. In this role, you will play a crucial part in Convelio’s growth, by helping us attract, select, interview and onboard our candidates and future hires. You will manage the entire recruitment process for many different open positions across the US. This will include sourcing candidates through various channels, planning interview and selection procedures, selecting & interviewing candidates, and coordinating the full process with the different stakeholders. You will be the first point of contact for Hiring Managers as well as for our potential hires, which will allow you to develop trusting relationships with both parties.
You will also have the opportunity to work on topics like employer branding, career events, etc. Ultimately, you will create strong talent pipelines for our company’s current and future hiring needs. It is a fast-paced role that fits high energy and agile people who like challenges. Organisation and proactivity are key elements in this role.
👍 What your team will look like
The Team: our HR team has been growing and we are now at 10 people from all over the world to work with you. You will report to the Head of US HR.
✏️ What you'll do
- Source profiles on open positions in diverse fields (Ops, Sales,...) based all around the US primarily (and possibly broader)
- Collaborate with Managers to understand their needs and make each recruitment process a successful team achievement
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements
- Publish job opportunities on our careers page and on all relevant job boards
- Source and approach active and passive candidates previously identified
- Qualify candidates and conduct Phone/Video/Onsite interviews
- Make sure all candidates have a great candidate experience by being communicative and clear, also always ensuring prompt follow-up
- Work on employer brand initiatives (online site, meetups, conferences…)
- Be a Convelio ambassador to spread the cultureTrack metrics to provide reports on our recruiting activity
- Help train employees on best practices for interviews, especially in testing for our values
- Improve existing recruitment processes and suggest new ideas for improving talent acquisition activities
🌍 What we offer
- Unlimited flexibility on remote work: when you want where you want (also after Covid-19!)
- Dedicated personal yearly learning budget and team support to grow both as a person and as a team.
- Work for an exciting and fast-growing Tech-Logistics company evolving within the Art market.
- Immersion in the startup ecosystem and an opportunity to work with a great team with diverse and highly advanced skill sets.
- A very dynamic and kind team spirit, where you will have all space and support to fulfill your potential.
- Autonomy to suggest improvements in team processes.
- Improve your skills in recruitment, negotiation, project management and analytics
- A great onboarding program to make sure you have everything you need to grow in your roleInternal virtual and physical events & initiatives: afterwork drinks, remote or physical team buildings, private online art classesDedicated personal yearly learning budget and team support to grow both as a person and as a team
- 17 days of PTO
- 10 Paid holidays
- Health insurance : up to 100% employer-paid medical in designated plans
- Dental insurance
📺 If you want to know more about Convelio, watch this video!
🚀Join us for a thrilling adventure!
🤝 Convelio is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunities based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identify, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We are passionate about building an inclusive culture where diversity is celebrated and leveraged to create better design and business decisions.